High School Lessons

The final two weeks of high school are upon us. There are just ten short days left, and yet it feels like just days ago I was walking in to start my freshman year. Although the time has flown by, I have had some great memories and learned some unforgettable lessons. During my senior year, I decided to take Anatomy. It has proved to be one of the most interesting courses I have taken throughout high school. Everything relates to our bodies and I can use the information in everyday life. I've learned why my body reacts a certain way when I am sick and how my body breathes and functions to keep me alive.

I have also enjoyed my AP Art History class. While it may not seem like the most exciting endeavor, it have proved to be quite valuable. I look at art with a whole new perspective now. Every painting and every picture has a story and a message. I am able to pick out detail and examine a piece of art. And of course, Dr. Qualls is always full of interesting anecdotes and funny stories to make the class all the more interesting.

I liked you post "High School

adot's picture
Submitted by adot on Mon, 2012-05-07 12:45.

I liked you post "High School Lessons" because I can agree with some of the things that you mentioned in this .For example when you said " I have had some great memories and learned some unforgettable lesson" stood out to me because I have learned a lot during my high school years that I never knew such as how important it was to do what you got to do and to not fall behind because is not easy to catch back up.

Another sentence you wrote that stands out to me is "And of course, Dr. Qualls is always full of interesting anecdotes and funny stories to make the class all the more interesting" this stood out to me because I think if my teachers were more funny and less strict about the work then class would be something I looked forward to go to.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I can agree with you with somethings you write and that something I like to see things that I can compare to.