Hillary Clinton will most likely be the Democratic Representative for President

by: 18kimj

Based on the evidence that I have found in the internet, I believe that Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic candidate for president of 2016. Based on the breakdown of the survey taken before and after the debate, Clinton’s lead has grown even more after the debate. Before Saturday, Clinton was leading Sanders 45 percent to 37 percent. In surveys taken after Saturday, Clinton shot up to 60 percent while Sanders dropped down to 27 percent. I also believe that Clinton is dominant over Bernie Sanders or the other Democratic representatives because she talks about major issues such as, foreign policy, the Islamic State, gun control, and economic issues. Another reason to why she might be the Democratic nominee for president is because Clinton is on the side of women, families, poor people, and employees. Clinton’s programs includes an increase to minimum wage, expanded child-care subsidies, universal preschool, mandatory paid-leave, and legislation to make it easier to sue employers for sex discrimination.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/hillary-clinton-leads-bernie-sande...
Collins, Eliza. "Poll: Clinton Strengthens National Lead over Sanders."POLITICO. N.p., 23 Dec. 2015. Web. 21 Jan. 2016.

I change my prediction!!

18kimj's picture
Submitted by 18kimj on Wed, 2016-02-10 11:43.

Based on the New Hampshire primary results, I change my prediction and believe that Bernie Sanders will be the Democratic representative for president of 2016. Based on the New Hampshire results, Bernie Sanders got 60 percent of the votes, while Hillary Clinton got 38.3 percent of the votes. Bernie Sanders got such a huge lead against Hillary Clinton that most people believe that he will be the Democratic representative for president. Bernie Sanders has got so many supporters over the past month.

Nevada Caucus

18kimj's picture
Submitted by 18kimj on Wed, 2016-02-24 11:55.

Based off the Nevada Caucus, Hillary Clinton won with 52.6 percent of the votes. However, I still believe that Bernie Sanders will become the Democratic nominee for president of 2016. There are still many people who support Bernie Sanders and the results of the Nevada caucus came close with Bernie Sanders with 47.3 percent of the votes.

Nevada Caucus

18kimj's picture