Hitting Girls: Wrong or O.K.?

In my English class we were talking about hitting girls. Some people were saying that if they hit you first you should be able to hit back. Personally I feel that guys shouldn't be able to hit girls. I feel that it is terrible thing to do. I think that the punishments should be more enforced then they already are. It doesn't matter if you and your partner get in a fight. I feel that it is the wrong way to go if this ever happened.

How do you feel about hitting girls? 

I think guys should never

Submitted by spriced564 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:37.

I think guys should never hit a girl and I believe that no one deserves that type of punishment just for making the other person angry.

If you do have an urge to hit a girl then just go somewhere and calm down instead of taking it out on the girl.

The problem with that is

Submitted by santune409 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:55.

The problem with that is that the girl always follws you!

I think no guy should ever

sadiau's picture
Submitted by sadiau on Thu, 2009-10-01 13:58.

I think no guy should ever hurt a girl for no reason. Its not right to hurt or abuse  girl for any reason at all. If you're angry don't take it out on a girl.

i absolutely agree with that

Submitted by Takiya on Mon, 2013-03-25 09:32.

i absolutely agree with that .

i tottaly disagree with

Submitted by victoriac on Fri, 2009-10-02 08:43.

i tottaly disagree with you. im a girl my self and i think girls are just like boys except how we look. times are changing and so are we, girls are getting as strong or even stronger than boys and you will have to just deal with it.

you are so right victoriac.

Submitted by Ayden on Wed, 2010-03-17 12:58.

you are so right victoriac.

I agree with victoria, so

ShanjidaA's picture
Submitted by ShanjidaA on Wed, 2010-04-14 08:57.

I agree with victoria, so what if they hit you? No one said you cant hit them back. :P

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FE

Submitted by dmar7331 on Thu, 2010-04-15 11:52.

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!

Get Real.

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2012-02-12 04:19.

Are you insane??? Men are way bigger and stronger than women! A blow from a woman is like a pat to a grown man, hardly enough to do any sort of damage other than make them mad. A blow from a man, a grown, adult man, can be devastating to a woman. Seriously think about it. All of an average woman's strength behind a blow= hardly anything. All of a man's strength behind a blow=knock you out in one hit, depending on your body type. Come one people, get real. It's unacceptable.

Men have been hospitalised

Submitted by Anonymous on Tue, 2012-07-03 13:04.

Men have been hospitalised because their wives or girlfriends have beaten them, not by hitting them round the head with a frying pan but because they gouge their faces and punch them, kick them. Women can do as much damage as men can, sometimes even more.

I totally agree girls have as

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2014-03-24 20:55.

I totally agree girls have as much power as girls...they have kids,boys wouldn't be able to carry a baby for 2 days...so so a hit from a boy is a month of hard times carrying a baby for maybe a month

I disagree

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2014-11-23 12:33.

Most of the time if a man is beat or injured is because men can't hit back that what's the subject is about am a strong woman and a man can probably knock me out with a few punches

you're funny.

Submitted by Paul Frank on Wed, 2012-07-18 13:10.

I like to see you face my Tae-kwon-do Teacher. one kick from her will put you down and break your ribs. Women can be just as dangerous when given the right tools and striking techniques. I hit girls all the time in tae-kwon-do, If I'm hitting too hard they say ease up, and I ease up. I have been beaten by a girl streetfighter too, although at the time I was a whitebelt. Recently in sparring, last week I was beaten by a 3rd degree blackbelt that was a woman. She was a tricky bitch. I'm only a 1st degree. Women are more flexible, which if they were to train 4.5 years in a martial art as tae-kwon-do, they have the potential to give you concussions, broken ribs, damaged organs, and all within 15 seconds. Not to mention how fast they could execute punches and kicks to your face. now they may not have the strengh or the stamina of a man, but in a real fight all it takes is less than 30 seconds to end it. I've heard the best way to deter a female is to hit her in the breasts hard. they are sensitive, and it's probably the equivalent to kicking a man in his balls. if she's flatchested don't even bother, or I guess you could use a spear strike technique.

My stance on this is that women are equals. So I will treat them like equals. if she wants to fight, then I'll use diplomacy as the first option if she's serious, and as I'm taught, I'll use my martial arts skills as a last resort. Same would apply if you were an male. If she wants to spar, then sure. I love sparring.

if she's coming at me with all she has I will show no mercy.

WOW

Submitted by JC Cooper on Tue, 2014-07-22 02:59.

The world is twisted of this subject:

- I do belive boys should not hit girls

- BUT: Girls should not hit boys

- (Some girls belive that they can JUST because of this rule)

-FACT: Boys have been BEATEN by girls!

-FACT: Girls have been BEATEN by boys!

-OPINION ("If you can HIT LIKE A MAN, you can TAK A HIT LIKE A MAN")

A law be put in place to protect MEN AND WOMEN! (Equal Rights)

Totally agreed (y)

Submitted by Niraj Tandukar on Sat, 2014-07-26 07:08.

Totally agreed (y)

Victim of Domestic Violence

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2015-09-06 16:24.

It is all brainwashing! Me and my ex husband would fight but he wouldn't fight fair. I NEVER hit him but for some reason he thought his anger justified his abusive ways towards me. Like one time he told me "this is why women get hit because they try to be a man about defending themselves" I actually believed his bullshit! Do not let anybody tell you it is okay to be hit just because you are trying to defend yourself. 

Why are you hitting in the first place?

Submitted by audmatt112 on Mon, 2015-11-16 12:20.

YES! This is what I agree with. At no time should a girl or boy be hitting ANYONE, unless it is in a playful manner with no actual damage intended. Regardless of gender, it is not okay to go around hitting people just because you are angry. If people didn't hit others then there wouldn't be a problem.

Respect

Submitted by Jasmine2016 on Mon, 2015-11-16 14:23.

It is not appropriate for a male to hit a female. That being said it is not appropriate for anyone to hit or degrade anyone. It is not okay for a man to hit a woman or a woman to hit a man. It is never okay to hurt or insult anyone at all. As a society we need to not only promote equality, but also respect for one another.

Really? Because the "pats" to

Submitted by Valiantxx on Mon, 2014-10-20 08:14.

Really? Because the "pats" to men over 100 lbs & 6" taller than me have knocked them on there ass. & I'm a small female to begin with 5"1 107 lbs. do not tell me or any other female they are too weak to stand against a man. Not saying they should hit female but when push comes to shovel I'm giving a knock out punch.

I totally agree with you. I

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 2015-09-05 00:19.

I totally agree with you. I got told I dont have any say because I am a girl, but my two friends and I grew up in an abusive home. My older brother turned 18 and got to adopt me. I get told by guys a lot that hitting a girl just makes them more manly, but i dont think that is really ture. I think that hitting a girl just gives up your right to call yourself a man. I got abused physically and mentally by my dad when I was younger. I grew up and started playing foot ball, backetball, I was in wrestling, and other sprots. I was picked on a lot because i was a girl. I wanted to go back and tell my dad thanks for all the abuse becuause it just made me a stronger person. My brother and I are ferm believers that hitting a girl is NOT ok. I dont care if she cheated on you or if she is a bodybuilder, it will never be ok for a guy to hit a girl EVER!!!!!!!!

Your crazy when a girl is

Submitted by Dante on Wed, 2015-09-16 02:35.

Your crazy when a girl is hitting a man even following him as he tries to get away nobody does anything but the moment a man hits back everyone jumps in. That's bullshit if you step up to a man ready to dish out pain then prepare yourself to receive some in return.

I completely agree with you.

Submitted by ET on Thu, 2013-02-28 14:04.

I completely agree with you. Girls are not different from guys. We are all human. We should deserve the same rights. No body treats me differently from a real man.

I agree with Victoriac

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2013-03-04 17:35.

I think that Victoriac is right but a boy can only hit a girl if the girl hits him first

Sorry Victoria but I'm also a

Submitted by Anonymous on Tue, 2013-07-16 17:51.

Sorry Victoria but I'm also a girl n I believe tat there more of a fighter than girls so guys have more experise than girls and will be the one with the bruises. But girls do get more stronger as we grow up.

I'm sorry but if a girl hits

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 2015-01-03 03:44.

I'm sorry but if a girl hits me, I will drop her then and there, I will not try to cause excessive damage, but if I feel threatened then by law I'm allowed to end the threat, if I feel that required them unconscious, then so be it.

disagree

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2014-02-10 18:50.

I disagree very much. Your telling me that if a guy gets mad at a girl or his girlfriend he is aloud to hit her. That's called abuse sweetheart look it up. That's how girls are in abusive relationships. I mean anyone smart would know that. Your saying its okay for a girl to be in the hospital from her abusive boyfriend just because she made him pissed off.

I disagree Victoriac. Let's

Submitted by BrettJon1807 on Mon, 2015-03-02 16:42.

I disagree Victoriac. Let's get down to the science. There is this chemical called testosterone that men have a lot more of. This is what makes your muscles get bigger when you work out. This makes a man naturally 2x stronger than that of a woman which is the reason why a man can't hit a woman. When you see all of these really strong women that is because they literally injected testosterone into themselves.

thank you! gender equality

Submitted by josh on Mon, 2015-11-16 14:17.

thank you! gender equality means everyone is equal but that doesnt mean girls can just slap guys around but expect not to be hit or else itl be abuse.

You are so rong because i

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2015-11-22 17:21.

You are so rong because i just had my knees jolie she is 7 get beat up by a 8 year old and he punch her in the face and tried to kill her so whoever u are shut the hell up because most boys are way stronger than most girls like ronda rousaze yea she is strong but some girl arnt so u mite want to change your post

if it's OK to hot a girl

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2015-11-22 17:26.

The law specifically states that the only reason its alright for girls to hit a boy legally and its not because boys are stronger but its just in cases of domestic violence how would you like it if you couldn't fight back because you didn't have the rights to fight back we are not as strong as boys they have more upper body strength.

i tottally agree that guys

YCheng2's picture
Submitted by YCheng2 on Tue, 2009-10-06 08:33.

i tottally agree that guys shouldty hit a girl due to the fact that girls are alot weaker than guys are and if we beat girls is nothign more than beating a kids because they are not meant to fight i mean unless they train them selfs. but still no guy should ever hit a girl is 100% worng and we have no right to hit people anyways.

the thing taht stand out for me is how ou wrote so little and explaned so much about your ideda you bascally put your main idea there and everyone else jsut commented i liek how you jsut did that. and it also stands out for me how you said guys should never hit a girl becuase i htink that's very true and we should never hit a girl no matter what the situation is unless you are acting.

it reminds me of liek movies and drama when the father beat a mother it's worng and it looks really bad it give me alot of pity for the mother and i wanted to beat the crap out of the father so never ever hit a girl or i will diffenetly come and find you myself i foudn that is super duper worng to hit a girl and i feel very strongly aobut this.

thank you for wrriting i look foward to seeing what you wirte next time because i really like how your worte so little and its not a waste of my time reading it because it took me 5 sec to finsh it and its a good topic i look foward to what you will be writeing next time i will be written to so repone.

u never had love did u?

Submitted by alyssae on Mon, 2010-01-11 14:10.

u never had love did u?

yah.its not right to hit

syedal's picture
Submitted by syedal on Wed, 2009-10-07 20:32.

yah.its not right to hit girls

I think men should never hit

mirandad's picture
Submitted by mirandad on Sun, 2010-01-10 13:27.

I think men should never hit women and women should respect them selves violence  is not the answer.

I agree with you because it

Submitted by 14MejiaV on Thu, 2010-10-07 20:21.

I agree with you because it really is wrong to hit a girl. Although I think it depends on the girl too, the girl needs to learn how to make people respect them. If a boy or any other person who doesn't have the right ot hit you, you should tell them not to do that and you shouldn't hit the person either or else they will be like "well, you hit me so why can't I hit you".You have to learn how to respect yourself so others respect you.

I think if she hits you, you

Submitted by Nick on Thu, 2012-02-02 21:45.

I think if she hits you, you can hit her why treat girls differently if the fought for equality with men

sometimes people get angry

kiseemp's picture
Submitted by kiseemp on Mon, 2012-03-26 11:16.

Sometimes people get angry and have arguments. If you're in a relationship that's going to happen regardless. It's how people handle their anger and their actions that really matter.

I don't feel like its okay to hit a girl even though I've been put in that situation before. It's not that you have the urge to hit them but if you're trying to handle the situation differently and you're still getting angry violent responses, what do you do from there?

What do you do when you try to remove yourself from the situation but your being followed as well as provoked. what do you do when no matter what you do nothing works? you try every possible way to get away from the situation but the person wont stop until they see you mad like them. sometimes if you deal with that it can be frustrating but that does not make it ok to put your hands on anybody and that's what both sex have to realize.

hitting women

Submitted by seun on Wed, 2014-09-24 20:57.

I think if women don't want to get hit they shouldn't hit men, look at the ray rice situation the girl hit him and spat on him, I would have knocked the bitch out. If you don't want a fight don't try to fight someone else

Not so fast

Submitted by changedman on Sat, 2015-08-22 00:07.

I used to be a person that a man should never hit a woman; however, my female co-workers have changed that  because they want to control my life.  They are busy trying to set me up with women I have no interest in what so ever.  That is not the problem, but they get upset with me for saying NO! Some have ran up on me. This has been going on for 3 years and I have reached my limits.

The problem comes in when I sit at home thinking about choking them or beating them in the ground,  How can you get upset with me for not liking a person? Some women tell me that if you turn a woman down, it means you are saying her stuff is not as good as the next woman.  They believe that all women are alike when it comes to that area.  

Ladies, you are not all like. Even if you very Miss America, there may be a guy that does not find you attractive.  

Let me tell you

Submitted by Chris tennyson on Tue, 2015-09-08 06:01.

I have a fact I know the real answer don't ever hit a girl if the girl have not put her hands on you no one can not tell that is wrong cause is true.

Guys hitting girls

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2015-10-19 14:25.

I think that if a girl hits you more than once E.G. three time, then i think you have the right to hit them back so they can feel how us men feel, NOT saying that I like hitting girls or i have hit a girl. But over all I think that it is unfair that a girl hits you and you can't do any thing about it.

I will never ever ever ever

slincom123's picture
Submitted by slincom123 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:39.

I will never ever ever ever ever hit a girl, Its wrong

Men should never be allowed

sbenckm515's picture
Submitted by sbenckm515 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:40.

Men should never be allowed to hit women. It is just downright wrong. Any man that hits a woman should face some serious consequences. I also feel that any man or woman that stands idly by and watches another man hit a woman should also face some serious consequences.

What happened to the times where women were treated with a tremendous amount of respect? Why did they vanish?

They vanished because women

Submitted by sgurnet917 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:58.

They vanished because women started demanding equal treatment. You want equal treatment you're going to get both the positive and the negative. Generally speaking, women deserve no more respect than men do.

Abuse in any form to

Submitted by Anthony16 on Fri, 2009-03-20 11:06.

Abuse in any form to anyone is wrong, the person talking about taking good and bad equal rights - sucks.

Seems a bit gender-biased

Submitted by Nick on Wed, 2012-10-31 05:19.

So what happens if a woman hits a man? You are right, a man should never be allowed to hit a woman, at least not without her hitting first. But a rule that suggests men cannot hit women back who hit them first encourages women to hit men - knowing they will get away with it.

It's quite simple, if you are a woman and you don't want to get hit by a guy, don't hit them and you should be fine. A woman who hits a guy and gets hit back has no sympathy from me.

im a small male

Submitted by me on Sun, 2013-09-22 20:00.

Everybodys sayin men are tougher, so by default boys can't hit girls. First of all, I'm a relatively small guy. Second, if some girl raises a fist at a man, no matter what their size, she should know what's coming. The man should have every right to defend himself, and if the girl is to dumb to see what she's getting into, that's her own fault.

I think if a girl hits you,

swelchj688's picture
Submitted by swelchj688 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:41.

I think if a girl hits you, you can hold her back from hitting you but never like actually hurt her or hit her.

I think this is perfect

kiseemp's picture
Submitted by kiseemp on Mon, 2012-03-26 11:22.

I think this is perfect example of what I may try to do. but usually any kind of contact with an angry person can lead into physical actions being a result. To me the best thing to do in a situation is walk away and if your being followed just run. once you get far enough away just go home and then call the person and try to explain why you ran.

I do concure. I feel like

Submitted by sizuegc543 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:44.

I do concure. I feel like the statements were exactly what i was thinking

I feel that you shouldn't be

Submitted by santune409 on Fri, 2009-02-20 12:51.

I feel that you shouldn't be able hit a female,because females are not men,but if they want to talk and walk up to your face like a man would,then treat them like one!

I personally agree with you,

Submitted by 11mceachernch on Sat, 2009-03-14 17:34.

I personally agree with you, if a female approaches you like a man, then treat her like one.   With me being a female, people would expect that I'd be against men putting their hands on a female, but what about females putting their  hands on a male?  There are hardly any consequences for a female to hit a male, but there are a whole load of consequences for a male to hit a female.  

Look at the Chris Brown and Rihanna.......if Rihanna would have beat Chris Brown like he allegedly beat Rihanna, then there would be way less sympathy for Chris Brown than there is for Rihanna today, and Rihanna probably wouldnt have to do time in jail because she being a female, would be portrayed as less of a threat than the male, Chris Brown.   

I agree 100%.If a girl does

Submitted by dsermon on Fri, 2010-10-22 08:23.

I agree 100%.If a girl does not wanna be hit she should walk away from the problem not act like a guy.

agree....

Submitted by ehsn on Tue, 2012-04-24 11:40.

this is the finest answer for that question.
men shud respest women bekz its morally good.....
if women treat u like a woman would ,then respect them but if treat u like a man would then treat them like one.....
Everyone have their own selfrespect,..isn't it? 

I think guys should not HIT

QLin's picture
Submitted by QLin on Tue, 2009-03-03 09:48.

I think guys should not HIT girls, because girls are weak. If you hit them what do you expect to be return? her hitting you back? and on and on??. grow up boys

I do agree that hitting

achan's picture
Submitted by achan on Mon, 2009-04-27 09:14.

I do agree that hitting girls are wrong. But if a girl started hitting the guy, the guy should just suck up and take it? But what if it was unfair treatment?

I agree with santune409, if they walk up to you like a man, treat them like one.

It has been proven that

Submitted by sjonesa096 on Tue, 2009-03-03 09:57.

It has been proven that girls are smarter and boys are stronger. It is never okay for a male to put his hand on a female, although girls shouldnt just get the idea that they can't hit a boy, it is never ever okay for a boy to put his hand on a female! There is just certain things boys have to live up to, not putting there hands on a girl is one of them!

I think your sources are

Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 2014-07-23 08:30.

I think your sources are wrong because intelligence has been proved equal for the last 20-30 yrs but in terms of physical strength, yes men are usually of bigger built and are stronger. But what if the woman hits first? Just sit there and take it? If a woman hits you like a man, you have every right to defend yourself and hit her back like a man!

I think no

Submitted by Ayden on Tue, 2009-03-03 10:01.

I think no

this depends on where u are

Submitted by jlin on Wed, 2009-03-04 23:15.

this depends on where u are from. ppl from different backrounds have different opion about this. but i'm sure most of them don't even though they do. this can also be looked at a different point of view. if ur in a asian culture the parents would also hit their daughters only if they behave in a bad way

I think that hitting girls

Submitted by CrisS on Thu, 2009-03-05 12:41.

I think that hitting girls isnt ok at any extent. Hitting anyone isnt ok no matter what gender you are. There is no reason to hit someone, talking it out has the same impact as hitting someone.

i really agree with you

Submitted by AlyssaA on Thu, 2009-03-05 12:49.

i really agree with you cris s. There are so many people out there though like this guy johnathan who has no respect for anyone! Not just girls but guys as well. What can we do with people like that to make them realize that it is wrong to hit girls?

but it is not wrong to hit

Submitted by 11mceachernch on Sun, 2009-03-15 19:35.

but it is not wrong to hit boys as well?  Or does your opinion only include girls?

In a way i agree with you,

Submitted by DanielR on Thu, 2009-03-05 12:45.

In a way i agree with you, but i feel like it is not okay for a man to hit a woman, AND it is no okay for a woman to hit a man. I feel like if women do not want to be hit by men, then they should not hit men in the first place.

I like the way you said the

Submitted by JonathanL on Thu, 2009-03-05 12:49.

I like the way you said the punishments should be harsher and more enforced. I agree with you, hitting girls is wrong. If your a male and your hitting a female, that's not okay. If you're a girl hitting a girl, I don't approve of violence, but its better than a guy hitting a girl. No matter what the girl does, you should retaliate. Let the law take control of it if nessicary.

I agree johnathan l.

Submitted by AidanS on Thu, 2009-03-05 12:57.

I agree johnathan l. letting others, such as the law or teachers take control of things really seems to be the best idea. i do think it's wrong how girls do hit guys (where it hurts unfortunately) but it is also wrong for a guy to lash out, as guys tend to be bigger and stronger, no offense.

I personally think that

Submitted by ssoyemi on Thu, 2009-03-05 13:01.

I personally think that boy's shouldn't hit girls but girls shouldn't hit a boy either. It doesn't seem fair that when a male hits a female its chaos, but when a girl hits a boy its not a big deal. I think its DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......males and females should have the equal penalties.

word to sadiq! guys should

Submitted by omedjid on Thu, 2009-03-05 17:54.

word to sadiq!
guys should never hit girls.
BUT, they shouldnt hit us either.
a good example is Chris Brown, he could face up to 4 years in jail right now.

Word man...thanks for lookin

Submitted by ssoyemi on Thu, 2009-03-05 19:06.

Word man...thanks for lookin at it in my piont of view...MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

I think that if girls have

Submitted by CFlores on Thu, 2009-03-05 18:45.

I think that if girls have the right to hit someone, then they should have the right to receive the same amount of pain or even worse (depending on the person) that got hit. To tell you the truth I think that it depends on what the situation is or what happens during the fight and/or arguement. I would never hit a girl unless they came out of no where and hit me purposely. =)

Respecting woman should be

Submitted by AdrianM on Mon, 2009-03-09 10:03.

Respecting woman should be the first priority. You personally should never hit girls, even if they hit you first. Chris Brown for example hit Rihanna pretty badly because he couldn't control his anger. No matter what the occasion is, you shouldn't hit a girl. Men have been developed to be stronger, no offense so therefore they shouldn't show their strength or how powerful they are on woman.

a man shouldn't have the

Submitted by khassan on Mon, 2009-03-09 17:56.

a man shouldn't have the right to hit a woman in most circumstances. realize i say women, because there are exceptions, like the females in your family. your sister is not a girl, shes your sister! you don't say "hey girl, come here." when your talking to your sister, at least not me. same goes to your cousins, but not your aunts. if you hit your aunt, then you deserve to get a black-and-blue arm and leg! besides the point, the other one is when they decide to act all tough and get up in your face like how a man would. that, to me, says "I'm as tough as a man, i should be treated like one!" then when you hit them they're all like, "oh, why'd you hit me?" unless times has changed, then git ready fer a fight!

MAN, i miss the day of chivalry, those were the days where us men were able to treat the women like queens, no matter what the cost! then again, it never completely died out, now did it?

I don't believe in men

12calinn's picture
Submitted by 12calinn on Thu, 2009-03-12 10:27.

I don't believe in men hitting women for no reason. However, if it is self defense and the woman hit you first then, why not? Women have tried very hard to make their case that they wish to be equal to men, this is just one of those things that proves we are not in fact equal to men. Women and men should receive the same punishments, and therefore in certain circumstances any one should be able to hit anyone. Why is it that girls can hit guys, guys can hit guys, and girls can hit girls and no one says anything?

ya I am agree with you

Submitted by maryamkhan on Thu, 2009-03-12 11:28.

ya I am agree with you hitting back to girls is a bad thing and you can down your image in front of girls.

I agree with that because if

Submitted by NoahS on Thu, 2009-03-12 11:34.

I agree with that because if someone hits you and you hit them back, you are just as responsible for the situation because you chose to continue with the violence.

I personally think a man

RobB's picture
Submitted by RobB on Thu, 2009-03-12 11:35.

I personally think a man should never hit a women unless he is in serious threat.

I agree with you and I think

Submitted by Dtoalongo on Sat, 2009-03-14 15:23.

I agree with you and I think that guys should never hit girls. Hitting girls is really bad and it is being very disrespectful. I think that even if a girl hits you, you can never hit a girl. I think is wrong. Some people may say that it is right to hit back but when a guy hits a girl it can be harder as when a girl hits a guy because most guys are more stronger that a girl.

It depends on if the female

Odarri's picture
Submitted by Odarri on Sat, 2009-03-14 21:19.

It depends on if the female is acting like a guy.

I was actually talking to

AnnaC's picture
Submitted by AnnaC on Mon, 2009-03-16 09:37.

I was actually talking to about this topic with my friend yesterday. He says that you shouldn't hit a girl even with a flower. I think that hitting girls is wrong, and that nobody should be allowed to do it. Unless the woman is about to kill you and you have to hit her out of self defense, then you should react back.
I hear a lot about domestic violence happening in bad areas of the city, and I think it's disgusting. Yesterday I was at the supermarket and a lady at the cash register had a long scar on the side of her right cheek. The cut was too precise to have been an accident, which leads me to think it was domestic violence.

I believe that hitting

Submitted by FrankieB on Tue, 2009-03-17 11:46.

I believe that hitting anyone is wrong! I feel that there are better ways to express your anger or frustration. I think that hitting girls is just as wrong as hitting boys no matter the situation. I am very intreagued by your question and i feel that all of the answers have been somewhat similar they say that hitting girls is wrong and i agree with the person who asked what about boys? I think that what AnnaC said is absolutely true. I think that if you are about to be killed that you can defend yourself. But I think that even by hitting someone with a flower you can cause a bigger fight.

Since I am a girl, my

Submitted by AriellaF on Tue, 2009-03-17 12:00.

Since I am a girl, my response could probably be thought of as bias, but I don't think it is right to hit girls. Really, I don't think it is right to hit anyone, and that things shouldn't be violent, but if anything men should respect women.

Since I am a girl, my

Submitted by AriellaF on Tue, 2009-03-17 12:01.

Since I am a girl, my

Since I am a girl, my

I myself am a female and

Submitted by aarizmen on Tue, 2009-03-17 14:40.

I myself am a female and some females do chose to pick fights with their mates but if you love them then why hit them? wouldn't it be easier to save your relationship and walk away? I think if a female can stick up for her self well this is if she is in a fight not with her partner but a random person then hey you chose to throw the punch so you deserve what you get and if you know you can't fight then why did you do it in the 1st place?.

its very improper to hit

Submitted by Azubair on Wed, 2009-03-18 10:13.

its very improper to hit women, and anyone for that matter

I agree with you, No girl

Submitted by BridgetM on Thu, 2009-03-19 11:45.

I agree with you, No girl should get hit by a man. Cause guys are pretty strong, and girls aren't always as strong as guys are. Chris brown hit Rihanna and she couldn't fight back, and he pretty much hit her because i believe she hit him first. Which was wrong of her, but it was even worse of him to hit her back.

I don't think you're allowed

Submitted by BokyB on Mon, 2009-03-23 09:29.

I don't think you're allowed to deck a girl. If for some reason a girl points a gun at you, and there is no solution, go for it!

But that depends on the situation, overall the answer is NO.

I would never go out of my

GSoukup's picture
Submitted by GSoukup on Thu, 2009-04-02 08:57.

I would never go out of my way to hit a woman. But if they have the right to hit me, then by that, I can hit them right back. Physically, men seem stronger than women. It not like there aren't strong women out there, because there are, but men are usually bigger. But if a physically superior woman hits a man, it doesn't hit the news. But if a man hits a woman, in any way. It is wrong. I know that there are girl in the world that can kick my ass. That is why I don't mess with them. So in closing, I wont hit a woman unless they hit me first.

If you are going to be a sinner, be the best sinner you can be.- Anton LaVey

That's right girls should

rvlas's picture
Submitted by rvlas on Sat, 2009-04-18 09:43.

That's right girls should not be hit they should be respected and treated with in a peaceful manner

I think guys hitting girls

NCharles's picture
Submitted by NCharles on Sat, 2009-04-18 11:13.

I think guys hitting girls is wrong. It's completely not ok. Even if the girl hits them first she obviously had a reason for it so don't hit her back. I think the guy should be man enough to just walk away.

I believe that hurting

Submitted by 11chajeta on Mon, 2009-04-27 07:50.

I believe that hurting anybody is ok under the right circumstances. However, when a man abuses his physical strength over a woman, it is not right. I also believe that a woman hitting a man just because they know the man wouldn't hit them back is wrong. Hitting someone should only be done in self defense.

If someone hits me, I must

Submitted by bmong on Mon, 2009-04-27 10:48.

If someone hits me, I must hit him/her back.. Most of the time boys are more powerful than girls, it is unfair to girls when boys hit them. I think its bad..

Here is the mind set of the

MCruz's picture
Submitted by MCruz on Mon, 2009-04-27 20:31.

Here is the mind set of the world, if a girl hits you, you did something bad, if you hit a girl, you started something bad because all a girl has to do to get a guy in trouble is simply say "he assualted me". Then an entire investigation will go on for a false statement. But if a guy says "she assualted me" 1) people might laugh, 2) the NYPD might look at you like you got a screw loose, 3) NYPD might say "ok we'll look into it". give a pathetic investigation. That is why I avoid those types of confrontations, the never turn out good for us males.

I thinks that

hchen's picture
Submitted by hchen on Mon, 2009-04-27 20:46.

I thinks that can be OK! If a girl are humiliating you ,because nobody can tear this kind of doing .I don't wants to hit girls but if they really make me embarrassing are other ,then I will not guarantee anything could happen............It will depend on the condition.

i really think its wrong

Submitted by raniae on Fri, 2010-01-15 08:46.

i really think its wrong because girls have feelings and its upsetting for a boy to make that girl cry. you got embarssed by a girl didnt you? i if you did im truely sorry but there is no point hiting girls its just wrong

I think you should never hit

Submitted by Dtan on Thu, 2009-04-30 19:39.

I think you should never hit a girl because you can seriously injure them. But not only that you can also give yourself a lot of drama in your life. And that is the only reason you shouldnt hit a girl. And its not right who hits a girl. People might think chivalry is dead but its not that is because you still have to do the right thing. And im sure that no one really hits there friends. so thats how i feel

I feel that it is wrong to

Submitted by 11godardg on Mon, 2009-05-04 07:58.

I feel that it is wrong to hit girls but then i dont think they should hit guys either. When a couple gets into a fight, the best thing is to take time off and talk about later. Hitting a girl is the wrong thing to do because it doesn't solve anything if anything, it would cause more problems.

wow i had an...interesting

Submitted by KCardona on Tue, 2009-05-12 16:50.

wow i had an...interesting time reading this but im glad to see that most people think it's "WRONG" to hit a girl. I think it's really wrong to hit a girl because guys are physically stronger , yeah there are girls stronger than some guys but as a whole guys are way bigger and stronger and if you hit a girl she'll more than likely be smaller than you and you could seriously injure her!!

Guys should not hit girls,

Submitted by 12maldonadoc on Thu, 2009-05-28 15:43.

Guys should not hit girls, and neither should girls hit guys.

someone left a comment saying that if it was a guy that got beaten there would be less sympathy. I also feel that the guy might be considered "less" than a man for letting a chick hurt him physically. (from what i've seen).
Respect is key in any type of relationship.

I think a girl hits a girl

BrittanyG's picture
Submitted by BrittanyG on Thu, 2009-10-01 15:45.

I think a girl hits a girl thats OK!! But if a guy hits a girl its sooooo WRONG!!!!!!

P.S If you hit a girl you should go to jail

P.S.S That should be a law!!!!!

Now I think you're going to

Submitted by Ari on Sat, 2012-06-16 23:06.

Now I think you're going to far. At least with boys and girls, men and women is different. Boys are not that much stronger than girls at that age and really they shpuld be completely equal. Ex: it should be equally wrong if a boy hits a girl as the other way around. But hitting is bad anyway!!!

hitting girls is wrong

ritak's picture
Submitted by ritak on Thu, 2009-10-01 15:54.

hitting girls is wrong because how would you boys feel if you guys were girls and we were hitting you???????Either way it's wrong,because girl's shouldn't hit boy's and boy's shouldn't hit girl's..FOR CRYING OUTLOUD NOBODY SHOULD BE HITTING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:-(

your right no one shold hit

norano's picture
Submitted by norano on Sat, 2009-11-07 14:53.

your right no one shold hit any one i like the way u said crying outloud

I think guys should never

geraldinea's picture
Submitted by geraldinea on Thu, 2009-10-01 19:17.

I think guys should never hit girls too.I think  nobody should fight,that people think the only way to solve things is fighting,but is not.

I don't believe its ever

Submitted by EmerE on Thu, 2009-10-01 21:00.

I don't believe its ever right to hit a girl. I don't want to sound corny and say turn the other cheek, but most women i know can't hit really hard. There are many more options than hitting her back, you can restrain her from hitting you, walk away, or you can just sit there and take it because maybe there was a good reason she hit you in the first place.

I would regret hitting a

angelad's picture
Submitted by angelad on Sun, 2009-10-04 17:33.

I would regret hitting a girl and feel really guilty because it feels like you can't control yourself, but if that person hits you, then it should be okay to hit that person back, depeneding on where you are. But if someone hits you in school, then you should tell your teacher.

I think that guy hitting

Submitted by JJohnson on Tue, 2009-10-06 08:37.

I think that guy hitting girls is wrong and there is no justifying it if the girl is not trying to kill you I am sick of of seeing guys hitting their girlfriends and wives. I can not see what a guy gets out of hitting a girl its just not coof and it doesn't make you seem more like a man because if you can hit a girl and are still scared to hit a guy how manly are you? Your not.

To all guys that feel like its ok to hit a girl you are sad and pathic.

Dear poster,   I agree with

Submitted by rgoodman on Tue, 2009-10-06 11:33.

Dear poster,

I agree with you post  hitting girls wrong or okay because i think no matter what a guy does to a girl or what a girl does to a guy that guys should not hit them.I think it is wrong because it shows that the guy does not have any respect for the girl.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "it doesnt matter if you and your partner get into a fight". I think this is terrible because, u dont have to use your body to slove a problem.You can slove it out by talking.

Another sentence that stood out to me was "it is a terrible thing". I  agree with this becuase i dont believe that any guy should put their hands on a girl.They should have betgter manners and more respect for girls.

Im not going to lie, i hit

cstanley's picture
Submitted by cstanley on Tue, 2009-10-06 18:26.

Im not going to lie, i hit girls and i dont think im going to stop. Im not saying its right but im not going to just say it shouldnt happen because i do it. Let me set the record straight tho, i never hit a girl when i was serious or too the point where i really wanted to hurt a female. I hit girls in playful mannors all the time. If i ever got to the point where i was so angry that i would have to put my hands on a girl i just move away from her or let her know that im serious and she should just move away from me. Hitting girls is not that right way to go about things if your serious, that doesnt make you a man to hit a girl. Where im from a man that hits a female is considered to be a (bad word). lol. So basically what im saying is hitting girls is not o.k in certain situations, if your playing know how hard to play so there will be no bruises or anything.

Hitting girls is not ok. I

kendral's picture
Submitted by kendral on Tue, 2009-10-06 20:01.

Hitting girls is not ok. I know that males like to play fight but most females dislike physical fights, like me. I despise them. Hitting a girl would be abusing the girl because ther are laws against it.

OD i soooo agreee with you!

arshial's picture
Submitted by arshial on Wed, 2009-10-07 12:08.

OD i soooo agreee with you! And also i dont even think yhu should say this cux why would people fight w/ partners if theres true love in them for her/him! So yea! Bhu guys shouldnt do tht! Cux there sensitive! <333

i think that the whole

sohanay's picture
Submitted by sohanay on Wed, 2009-10-07 12:24.

i think that the whole hitting thing is wrong you sholdnt even hit someone in the first place. even if someone does, you shouldnt hit back!

I agree with you. Guys

Tanishaa's picture
Submitted by Tanishaa on Wed, 2009-10-07 12:25.

I agree with you. Guys should never hit girls. Its a very bad thing to do. I feel that it is wrong. It should not be allowed, i think it is already illegal, buts still people should do something. 

I was raised to believe

Submitted by MaddieAdams on Wed, 2009-10-07 13:51.

I was raised to believe that guys should never hit girls. I strongly agree with this and I think it is totally wrong to hit girls because I know that the majority of girls are not as strong as guys, especially like me. I think that most girls would feel totally vulnerable in a situation like that. 

I personally would never

hemanjalij's picture
Submitted by hemanjalij on Wed, 2009-10-07 17:59.

I personally would never accept for any girl, including me to get hit. It is wrong. No one should hit anyone. If we all live in harmony, then we can lead a happy life. No violence. 

ur right im a girl but if

VivianaP's picture
Submitted by VivianaP on Thu, 2009-10-08 15:53.

ur right im a girl but if boys hits a girl 4 no reason they r crazy.

but why should boys hit

norano's picture
Submitted by norano on Fri, 2009-10-16 11:49.

but why should boys hit girls any way

First and foremost, hitting

hkong's picture
Submitted by hkong on Fri, 2009-10-09 10:47.

First and foremost, hitting is unlawful regardless of situation. This "don't hit girls" also is a form of stereotype. While this may seem like a benificial one, it amplifies the belief that women are weaker. Biologically this is true, but much of it is to blame on self stereotyping. I am a man (Girls and boys get outdated) and i will not hit a woman, but i will not hit another man under the same circumstances either. If a woman strikes me, i will strike back, i don't see a "gender" if they are attacking me, i see a threat.

Hitting "girls" is wrong, but hitting a "boy" is just as unlawful.

Yes, hittins IS an unlaqful

QLin's picture
Submitted by QLin on Sat, 2009-10-10 19:36.

Yes, hittins IS an unlaqful situation. farther hitting is abusing~ I dont think anyone has the right to hit anybody, not just girls in general. I understand sometimes in fights things get a little over handed but still putting hands on someone doesntsolve the problem.

Best Answer

Submitted by Jessica B&B on Tue, 2015-02-17 20:16.

I see your answer as the most sensible one so far.  I notice everyone on here saying that hitting girls is wrong and that men should have respect for women, but I see no where that women should have respect for men and that it is wrong for a woman to hit a man. But, WHAT ABOUT MEN?  You may argue that men are stronger than women and it is scientifically proven that most males are more capable of growing muscle mass more than most females but it isn't true in all cases.  

It is offensive to females for other people to say that they are weak and incapable of self defense which gets to me the most.  I am a female and I am not weak.  I consider myself strong and it irks me when people say "No you can't hurt her, she's a girl" or "You can't hit a girl".  I respond with "why not?"  Why does the genetallia that you have affect the way people treat you.  I am bigger than some other boys that are in my age group and I will not think twice about hitting a boy or girl if it really comes to it.  This is why I like the American law system.  It is does not have gender bias, and it gives the same sentence to both men and women.  It is only the people in the system that have gender bias.  Gender equality does not come easily and I believe will come in the future along with the acceptance of different sexualities.  With me, people's gender stereotypes feel like discrimination.  If you have anything to say to me please reply.

I totally agree with you

masiell's picture
Submitted by masiell on Tue, 2009-10-13 15:13.

I totally agree with you because boys shouldn't be hitting girls just because they feel like it. Girl have rights to defend themselves and not let boys hit you. By defending yourself i meant that girls should talk to somebody about it like for example your parents.

i think its bad but still

naimahm's picture
Submitted by naimahm on Fri, 2009-10-16 11:43.

i think its bad but still think if a guy hits you wouldnt u hit him back ?think think think!

that is totally wrong 

norano's picture
Submitted by norano on Fri, 2009-10-16 11:48.

that is totally wrong 

i feel fine heating a girl

MHarris's picture
Submitted by MHarris on Fri, 2009-10-16 11:57.

i feel fine heating a girl and is okay to hit a girl. Girl don't listent to entill you show them who is the men.

Personally I'm a girl and I

dguaman's picture
Submitted by dguaman on Fri, 2009-10-16 12:15.

Personally I'm a girl and I think that you shouldn't hit a girl no matter what. Hitting a girl is just plain wrong. You could do something that annoys them but not hit them back. Do what most people said take it like a man. If you have the urge to hit someone just hit yourself because no one deserves to get hit. MHarris think about what you said, you thinks its okay to hit a girl. You must be some messed up guy to say that.

For me i believe that you

Submitted by Jmo on Tue, 2009-10-20 09:11.

For me i believe that you shouldnt hit girls for regular reasons however i dont believe in just taking riducilous damage, if she is throwing punches and threatening me then hell im throwing one back and i wont feel guilty even if she crys because it is not your fault for defending however it is your fault for taking it to far if you do more than nessecary.

I found your article very

uziman92's picture
Submitted by uziman92 on Tue, 2009-10-20 09:20.

I found your article very interesting. It is a very debatable topic.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Personally I feel that guys shouldn't be able to hit girls." I think this is the widely global opnion on this topic.

Another sentence that I found interesting was: "I feel that it is terrible thing to do." This stood out for me because... I believe the same way. I think a man should never lay his hands on a woman. No matter what.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time.. my sister got me so mad, I was about to hit her. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

I'm not sure. I feel that

amei's picture
Submitted by amei on Tue, 2009-10-20 09:20.

I'm not sure. I feel that it would be the fair thing if a girl hit a guy, the guy should hit her back. Its the same for if a guy hit a girl, the girl should be able to hit him back. It doesnt matter if he is a guy or if shes a girl. she and him are both humans right? I know some say that guys shouldnt hit girls because guys are stronger than girls but I dont think thats true all the times. I know some girls who are a lot stronger than guys.

i think that hitting girls

Submitted by 12sarmientok on Tue, 2009-10-20 11:24.

i think that hitting girls is not the greatest thing to do. what do you get from it? nothing good can come from hitting anyone, matter male female, human, animal. you should never harm others lives. sometime playing around with friends or something you might hit a girl or a guy but thats not intensional so girls dont take it too personal. I am i guy and i think that hitting a girl is incorrect and disrepectful.

no no no it's superwrong.

tashirac's picture
Submitted by tashirac on Tue, 2009-10-20 13:01.

no no no it's superwrong.

hi!!!this is hanane

Submitted by Hananeo on Wed, 2009-10-21 13:55.

hi!!!this is hanane .Ithink if a girl hit a boy a boy shouldnt hit back.If boy hit a girl than you HIT BACK!!!!!!!THATS ALL HI HAVE TO SAY!!!

First of all, everyone is

yyu's picture
Submitted by yyu on Thu, 2009-10-22 09:07.

First of all, everyone is born equal so what gives the girl the right to hit the guy? I personally would NEVER hit a guy. Only if he's being extremely annoying and all up my business, then I'll maybe give him a friendly smack on the arm/shoulder.

I am astonished of your post

akatz's picture
Submitted by akatz on Thu, 2009-10-22 20:51.

I am astonished of your post " Hitting girls. Wrong or O.K ? ", because I feel like it is true. i disagree because i think it is horrible for girls to be hit. Other people might have other opinions but in my eyes, it’s never O.K. One sentence toy wrote that stands out for me is " Personally I feel that guys shouldn't be able to hit girls ". This should never be O.K. because it something you just don’t do. It’s something you shouldn’t do and some people won’t understand that concept because it goes in one ear and out the other. Another sentence that I liked was " In my English class we were talking about hitting girls ". This stood out for me because we don’t talk about this in English, neither we should unless its in an article. Its not the appropriate place for this certain topic to be brought up. I would love to have a discussion though. Your post reminds me of an article in a magazine that I read a while ago.

Thanks for your writng. Maybe next time you could write a litttle more becuae this is a very interesting topic. Keep it up!

I agree with your post

drodriguez's picture
Submitted by drodriguez on Thu, 2009-10-22 22:35.

I agree with your post "Hitting Girls: Wrong or O.K.?" 100 percent because i feel that it is very wrong to hit a girl. However i feel that it goes both ways. What exactly gives permission to girls to hit boys but not the other way around? Correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that be sexist to repremend boys for something girls do as well.

One line that stood out for me was "I think that the punishments should be more enforced then they already are." because i feel this statement is a little biased. How can you get down on boys for hitting girls when i myself have seen my fair share of guys get hit by girls, whether or not they deserve it gives girls no right to hit them, just like boys have no right to hit girls. So why should punishments go up on boys and not girls, as crazy as people might find it there are also many guys getting beat up by girls and nothing is done to the girls.

Another sentence that stood out to me was "Some people were saying that if they hit you first you should be able to hit back." because i feel that just because some one hits you does not automatically give you permission to hit that person back, which can sound hypocritical because if a guy were to punch me i'd punch him back; but that doesnt mean i was right in doing so. There are other ways of making sure it doesnt happen anymore or atleast stop it for that matter, you can tell a teacher or closest adult to the area where its taking place. Violence is never the answer and sadly people seek it more than anything so get rid of any anger which is naive.

I can say i agree with you because i was always raised to NEVER hit a girl, and even if i wasnt taught to respect girls I always felt like i should so hitting a girl because she hit me first has always been out of the question with out a doubt. However i felt this piece was also biased as i stated before because you cant punish a boy for hitting a girl and turn your face away when you see a girl smack a boy across his face. Women have always fought for their right to be treated as equal and i admire that to the fullest extent, but just like boys should be punished for hitting girls, girls too need to face consequences as well.

I liked your writing a lot and i look foward to your next post because this did open my eyes to how guys do mistreat girls and hitting them back is never the answer and maybe some type of counseling class for both girls and guys should take session to teach BOTH that niether have the right to hit eachother.

I liked your post, "Hitting

hrashid's picture
Submitted by hrashid on Thu, 2009-10-22 23:14.

I liked your post, "Hitting Girls: Wrong or O.K.?" because even though it’s brief, it gets right to the point and express your opinion. It sparked my attention and I believe there hitting girls can’t be justified.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "I think that the punishments should be more enforced then they already are.”  I think this is powerful because after you have abused a girl, she is scarred for her entire life and always lives with this fear that holds her back from showing her full potential.

Another sentence that caught my attention was: “It doesn't matter if you and your partner get in a fight.” This stood out for me because it’s true that you shouldn’t use violence as way to solve problems, instead you should discuss and come up with a mutual understanding. Even if abuse is used once, the relationship will become unstable for the future.

I agree with you that hitting girls is wrong. One reason I say this is there is no reason for laying a hand on a girl, it’s a sign of great disrespect and that one action can’t be justified.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your post is brief and allows me to express my thoughts in an expanded way. It also agrees with my thoughts.

guys should NEVER have the

NoorI's picture
Submitted by NoorI on Fri, 2009-10-23 07:45.

guys should NEVER have the right to hit a girl!!!!!!

I think that a guy should

RobB's picture
Submitted by RobB on Fri, 2009-10-23 08:09.

I think that a guy should never hit a girl, not matter what the situation. A guy is supposed to have the manly hod not to hit a girl.

That is not okay. That is so

Submitted by tmonteiro on Sun, 2009-11-01 14:37.

That is not okay. That is so wrong.  A guy shouldn't hit a girl because that is disrespecting and it can turn to abuse. Pero a girl could hit a guy because guys ares suppose to be stronger than girls. But NO it is not okay for a guy to hit a girl unless they are playing.

Well what I feel about

dzhapa's picture
Submitted by dzhapa on Mon, 2009-11-02 09:21.

Well what I feel about Hitting girls is negative. I feel that no matter what happens you are not suppose to hit a girl. A girl is a girl and a girls is not suppose to be hitten. I feel that if a girl hits you speacilly if you a guy, you are not suppose to hit back just walk away and that's it!! Sometimes it gets very annoying when yu get hitten by a girl but that thruth is sometimes girls are that stupid that don't know what they are doing. But if you get hit by a girl to a girl thsn hell ya hit her back. The same thing if is a boy to boy hit him back if he hit you. I agrre the part where you hit back to defend yourself.

I think a guy shouldnt hit a

Submitted by mwilliams on Mon, 2009-11-02 12:26.

I think a guy shouldnt hit a girl because its just NOT right ! ,But then again girls do have ways to get guys anger its like girls feel the need to always want attention so they cause a seen or push the guy to the edge and thats why a guy snaps ! So really its to parts of a unrocky story based on the sitution

well...if a girl hits you,

therbin's picture
Submitted by therbin on Wed, 2009-11-04 13:18.

well...if a girl hits you, it tells you that they're man enough to get a hit back. I'm not saying hit them, it's just, its not fair to a man because everyone says: "Oh, man up." or "Men aren't allowed to hit girls." it's so bad, think about Chris brown and Rhianna. She hit him, so he hit her back on reflex. If you don't want to be hit, don't attempt to hit in the first place. enough said.

Well I'm a girl. I agree,

eadams's picture
Submitted by eadams on Fri, 2009-11-06 09:48.

Well I'm a girl. I agree, boys should not hit girls because boys are stronger.

i agree with you boys should

norano's picture
Submitted by norano on Sat, 2009-11-07 14:51.

i agree with you boys should not hit girls

That's not a good thing to

therbin's picture
Submitted by therbin on Thu, 2009-11-12 12:27.

That's not a good thing to say, you're stereotyping. Just because boys are "stronger", that isn't an excuse to allow girls to use that when they do hit, what if...by chance, they weren't strong, they had a low-self esteem and some girls try to jump him. Remember, he's not like most boys, he can't really do anything. So, in a flash, he hits her. Those girls will either rough him up even more, or say that he started it and he get's in trouble.

Have you ever heard: Paul Pays For All? Well, Everyone involed should be punished, not just the boy. It would be unfair and immoral to single out the boy...just because he is the boy. Seriously people, think about this in everyone's perspective, to make it fair. I don't agree with boys hitting girls, I just think that you should think about the other team, ya know?

i am a girl i think that

norano's picture
Submitted by norano on Sat, 2009-11-07 14:50.

i am a girl i think that guys should keep there hands to them self. and they should not bother girls because girls can be tuff and i dont think that guys would like that .

Well how i feel about

Submitted by racheled on Mon, 2009-11-16 10:57.

Well how i feel about hitting girls??? Guys should never, i dont know if it is the same for all girls but for me iz definitly not ok for example , if a guy up and hit me that guy will be watching his own funeral the next day!!! 

I THINK THAT GUYZ SHOULD

Submitted by tarah on Mon, 2009-11-16 11:02.

I THINK THAT GUYZ SHOULD NEVER HIT GIRLZ. BUT GIRLZ CAN HIT GIRLZ. LYKE IF SOMEONE TRIEZ TO PULL UR WEAVE U GOTTA STIRKE BACK BCUZ ITZ UR HAIR AND U BOUGHT IT.

ummmmmm..........>:O fyi: u

Submitted by alysonc on Mon, 2009-11-16 14:53.

ummmmmm..........>:O fyi: u can  nevrrrr hot a girl no matter what happens because at the end of everything you will be regrettin what you did and thts ot good! GET IT GOT IT GOOOD! :)

Why do you think guys are

Submitted by ManpreetV on Tue, 2009-11-17 13:22.

Why do you think guys are able to hit girls and do you want a guy to hit you . How i feel to hit a girl is to tell i never hit a girl also i don't even want to hit a girl to tell you that i never hit an girl  and i don't even want toooooo.....;.