HOW 9/11 WAS DONE? WHAT ROLE DID THE GOVERNMENT PLAYED IN IT?

by: mshah

HOW 9/11 WAS DONE?  WHAT ROLE DID THE GOVERNMENT PLAYED IN  IT?

9/11 was one of the biggest destruction in the history of the New York state and America. it was the most frustrating moment of people’s life. there have been many theories to conclude how did 9/11 happened. Some theories shows that the government of United States played a role to help the terrorists to make an successful attack.  

i m learning g more about the attack on the WORLD TRADE CENTER on the  September 11, right now and particular what i m wondering about is: how was 9/11 done, and how? I was researching this question online, and this blog post caught my attention because it explained all the theories that been done for last nine years or so. the title of this blog post is similar with my question mentioned above. when i started reading the blog, i found that they did lot of theories about how exactly it was done and how but they are all theories, it hasn't proven yet.

“For the last nine years many theories have been put forward in regards to what actually happened on 9/11. From holographic planes to energy weapons, to a standard controlled demolition, concerned citizens and government operatives have all put forth different theories. One simple fact remains; the official story is scientifically impossible”.

The quote i chose here  is basically saying that there have been many theories about 9/11 and the concerns about the citizens of the United states. its been ten years and there are still people who are suffering this pain. they lost valuable people in there family which can never be replaced.

I think this is mysterious because its a puzzle that is taking too long to be solved. what i mean by puzzle is that, after the 9/11 was done, there was nothing done to help prevent another 9/11.  it makes me wonder why didn't the government took any action to prevent another destruction. usually government take an action to solve the puzzle, but nothing been done in past ten years, besides theories.