How Am I doing
1. Youthvoices is a website where you can write out all your thoughts and ideas. Share with everyone about what you are thinking. I have found it very interesting and fun. I read each day and post it as a what's up on my Youth voices account and share it. And I get to read what others write back or a feedback. I feel that Youthvoices is also a place where you can communicate with one and another. I always write and post images so in that way the reader can like the start of my writing and want to keep on reading. I also add quotes that my reader would want to know and analyze the quote.
2. Well what has been to me in Youthvocies...I became friends with many people recently. How? Will they comment on my posts so I reply back as thank you for commenting and we start to talk. So that's surprising. The easy thing about Youthvoices is when I post my what's up because the only thing you have to do is just read your book and summarize it. I also like calling on the phone and leaving my summary. It's another waying of posting a what up. Others hear you and the recoder. It's really funny though cause you talk and leave your summary. Lately, I have been posting my What's up and Inquiriy Question. My posting are realy good. I think. I like to comment on others because I like and enjoy reading other people's writing and the way they think. I have commented like over 90 folks writings.
3. Throughout the Marking Period I consider the best Posts are:
4. What I would like to do next week is write a freewrite about anything that we want. Like for example write about your friends, hobbies, sports, anything that you like that inspires you. That's a good writing and add pictures that represent our writing. And that's pretty much. What I'm learning about myself s that I like writing. I thought I hated writing but now that I have to go on Youthvoices everyday for homework, I started to enjoy this.
5. This is a good question. I don't really see the difference between writing on paper and blogging, digital photography, art, music, podcasts, video and pre-digital photography, art, music, podcasts, video... MySpace/Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/a Fanzine... and YouthVoices.net because everything looks the same. So yeaa.