How Should We Look at History in Today's World

Just a plain white page because there isn't a good pic for this

About a month ago my YouTube was fulfilled with this ad of some sort of film called Baker Street. I'm not sure with the name though but the first line was this woman shouting: "The holocaust is real, it's a fact."
I was very annoyed by it.
There is a reason for it and I know, therefore you should better know that some strong language is going to be used. No swear word, I promise.

>>>This article might trigger some people. Please think over your decision before you read.>>>

I'm not denying the holocaust. I know clearly that it happened and how it happened and the result of those things and so on. Yes, it is real and it is a fact, but this doesn't give us the right to blame it eighty years later.
Some people know that I'm personally a writer and I do write about wars. The ones in sci-fi world isn't different with the ones in the real world or in the past at all. Plus I'm a student in AP World History. In that class there is one motto called "there are multiple histories". Yes there are multiple histories but this motto has a second part.
The winner of a war can erase anything it doesn't want the world to know.
The history isn't written by individual minds--it's something that can be controlled--if I want to continue this it can go very dark but that's the one thing that writing about futuristic warfare told me. There is nothing more than what they want to let us know coming out in the world and some of the truth went under the debris of history and never come back. I'm not saying that WW2 Allies is twisting the history but there is something that we're not sure about in this world and it gives us no right to pull out the holocaust again and recite it upon the hate for whatever happened there eighty years ago. The history is unknown and we can not try to remake it in this modern view of good and evil. What we know in this world is certain but what happened is not.

Not saying that we should forget it, we're not forgetting anything. We won't forget, but it's the time to put it down a bit. It's a glimpse in the river flow of time and when it happens, it's a fact and you can't overturn it simply by blaming everything. It has no use of what that has already fixed in the history. You don't use ancestors' fault to blame the modern people just like you can't protest Black Lives Matter by saying that there was slavery in the 1800s. It's nonsense.

It never occur to me that I'm going to say this in my life, but,
We're not forgetting history. We only need to accept it peacefully.

Hi everyone this is the Movie Destroyer, and I have concerns for myself that why I call myself the movie destroyer but actually doing politics and those kind of talks. It's because that I can't change my username. But *sigh* whatever.
01. NOV. 2016

Source/ Credits:
http://www.toofufu.com/
My own mind.