Hydro Energy

I just read a Wikipedia article: Hydroelectricity.

"Hydroelectricity." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 7 Feb 2016, 23:31 UTC. 3 Mar 2016, 15:26 https://via.hypothes.is/https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroelectricity.
I like this article because this article showed new things about hydro energy. Also I liked how they showed how hydro energy was made.

One sentence from this article that stood out for me is “Hydroelectricity is electricity that is made by the movement of water.”. This is important because we need hydro energy

I’m pretty sure that this is accurate because in another article, "Hydroelectric Power: How it works" it states:In both cases a power source is used to turn a propeller-like piece called a turbine, which then turns a metal shaft in an electric generator, which is the motor that produces electricity.

Another sentence that I agree with is “So just how do we get electricity from water?This stood out for me because I want to know on how do they make energy from water.I double checked and this is all true

What I learned a lot from this article. like the dams. and the different stations.

Hydroelectric energy.

Submitted by Devan1 on Tue, 2016-03-08 12:19.

I do enjoy reading about these thing. I always have. It is good to see that other people are researching there own things about different types of energy production. Right now I am studying about hydrogen fuel cells in my engineering course and Am always interested in looking up about these types of things

thanks

Hydroelectric energy.

thanks

Hydroelectric energy.

thanks

Hydroelectric energy.

Submitted by Devan1 on Tue, 2016-03-08 12:20.

thanks

Hydroelectric energy.

thanks

Hydroelectric energy.

thanks