I Am Trayvon Martin

by: adot

I think that what happened to this Trayvon Martin kid was very wrong and I am trying to show my support. Protesters are using the "I Am Trayvon Martin" all over the world, and that's why I decided to write that on this image of me and Trayvon.

I really like your picture.

joscelyned's picture
Submitted by joscelyned on Mon, 2012-04-02 09:54.

That is a really great thing you are doing by having that picture up of yourself and Trayvon and stating that YOU ARE TRAYVON MARTIN. It gives everyone a mental picture of your message, and that is always the best way to get a message to anyone.

World-wide and in my hood

adot's picture
Submitted by adot on Mon, 2012-04-02 11:37.

Thanks for your comment. I am really interested in this topic and I just wanted to show everyone that I really cared for this case . Some people don't really know about this case, and some don't know how this case can affect them. The death of this boy stated a world-wide protest, people everywhere are following this case and in my hood they really had a walk to inform everyone about this.

I like the picture you made

kaylac's picture
Submitted by kaylac on Thu, 2012-04-05 10:39.

I like the picture you made with your face and trayvon's face next to each other saying You Are Trayvon Martin. Because truth be told you are, we all are. That could have been anybody else in his shoes right now. Sad but true, I support what you and all other activist are doing to get justice for him and not just him but for other that might happen in the future, god forbid. Things like this need to STOP!

Can't simmer the ZimmerCan't

Submitted by niggacopter@aliciousness on Mon, 2013-09-23 00:54.

Can't simmer the Zimmer
Can't flim flam the Zim Zam