Family will never go away

by: barrn16

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

(This text is introduced and begins after 1:17.)

I believe that family is a big part of my life and many other people's life. No matter what your family is always there for you and will always support you.

I believe that family comes first before anything. We can always find something to talk about and it usually ends with us laughing all day. I believe that family will always be there for you and you should be there for them.

I believe that having family around can help you get through the tough times. When my uncle had cancer we were always there to take care of him when ever he needed more ice chips or another stress ball because the nurse was annoying him, or to make him laugh. Even in the hardest of times, having family by you can make you feel better knowing that those people love you no matter what. On our way home from the funeral we didn't mourn him but we talked about all the good times we had with him and all his crazy stories from when he was younger that made us laugh. I believe that your family will always love and support you no matter what you do.

I believe that family plays a very important role in my life. My family has taught me to treat others with respect and to work hard to achieve your goals. When I was younger, my dad would always tell me to value my money and save it for something that I would actually need instead of wasting it on stupid stuff that I would have no use for. He has also found a way to make us laugh even when we were feeling sad. I believe that my family has shaped me into the person that I am today and I am very grateful for that.

I believe that family is the most important part of anyone's life. Your family will always love and support you in anything you do. Even in the toughest of times, your family will always be there for you no matter what.

I agree that family will

ewan's picture
Submitted by ewan on Thu, 2015-03-26 08:00.

I agree that family will always be there for you and even in the hardest of times you always know that your family is there for you.

Comment

Submitted by GatorsEZ929 on Fri, 2015-03-27 09:04.

I agree with you that family comes first before anything. My family is very important to me and I am so thankful to have them with me. I also agree with you that family is always with you and they will always support you no matter what. I think your essay is very good and it convinces the reader to support your claim. Great job!