Imaginary Girls By: Nova Ren Suma

by: 17zhul

Chloe's big sister, Ruby, is the one every girl wants to be, and the one that every guy wants to be with. She's the one everyone longs for, who can't be captured or caged. After the night of hanging out with Ruby's friends goes horribly wrong, Chloe discovers a dead body which used to London's, the girl who always sat in the back of the class and never says anything. Because of that, Chloe gets sent away - away from home and most definitly away from Ruby. But obviously Ruby will want to get her back, so when she does she finds the deadly balance of things waiting for her. As Chloe tries to flirt the truth out, Ruby hides it deeper and deeper. This book is a disorted vision of family and twists in the weirdest ways begging for their secrets to be kept.

An idea that was presented throughout the book and that changed my mind about the opinion was sisterhood. The book could've been about two best friends but instead of doing that thing, she made it about two very strange and different sisters. Ruby was always the one bring love, and Chloe is the one to just dance in the shadows. But theyu make the best team. Even their voices sound the same on the phone! When it comes to getting something their way, Ruby can get anything she wants. She has a way. Even when London died in the resevoir, somehow Ruby can bring her back...

I can't give away too much information on the ending of the book but all I can tell you is that it's a great book. I really recommend it for those of you that love mystery and family issues/drama. Throughout the whole book, the book was definitely a page turner. i cuoldn't put the book down, and when i did I was done with the book. I think the idea of having sisters instead of best friends changed my opinion of the book because it raised it from a 7.5 to an 8.5 out of 10. I thought it was a great book because of the suspense being held thgough the very end!