Jimmy Gray, Jr and Sasha Santiago opened my eyes!

Today I heard a conversation with Jimmy Gray, Jr and Sasha Santiago, They tried to inspire us to do something productive with our life. This happen in b50b and the audience was all of the students. Jimmy was a former NFL player for the seahawks

Jimmy said “Just do something!”

Hearing this quote made me realise that these people really want us to do something good with our life.

A question that stuck out for me in b50b was that Sasha asked us what were are goals.

“What are your goals?” Sasha, the actor and producer said.

Seeing this quote makes me see how these people want to know our goals. This opens my eyes because this quote is saying that they really want to our goals. The way this quote connects to me is that it is important for life. Another thing is that this quote showed me that there are people out that care for what you want to do. Now keeping this in mind do agree with my speakers?

Another quote that surprised me that Jimmy said was about how people helped him:

“I had 150 pages and they flew all over city and then people dropped what they did and helped me.”

One last thought that I have is that it is pretty cool to have a famous person come to your class to talk to your class only. And how we talked about are goals and are future.

Submitted by tmyrick on Wed, 2016-03-16 09:33.

Dear abraham,

I am very interested in your topic about what our class did.We did talk about our goals and dreams that we have.I said that my dream was to visit canada when i’m 18 years old and start a youtube channel. I want to do a lot of things on my channel.I also want to travel to world and speak many languages. I think canada is a nice place and it’s time for me to take a break from the big city.

One sentence that stands out for me is, you talked about how Jimmy told us about how he did a good deed when a woman lost her bag of money.And i think a good deed came right back to him after that happened to him.

Another sentence is, when they asked what our goals were, we all said what we wanted to be in life and how it would be.If you want to be something, you have to do the things to be the person you want to be in life.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me.As kid, i had many talents and dreamed of being so many things. From a teacher, to a singer, then to a designer, to a writer. My focus is mostly on being a youtuber right now.

Thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next,because it was important that we know their stories.