Judicial Branch loves electricity

by: 15ShimaT

This game has many element to it. One of the elements is that you have to make the people happy as the town population increases, at the same time have enough electricity and money for the city, and you must keep the environment clean. These work together perfectly to make this game intriguing so that players will want to play it over and over again. Every turn, the population increases, and sustaining the town gets harder because the town drains more electricity. To reduce the price of electricity, you must make hydroelectric plants, wind turbines, and marine generators. This will help you not waste money but this might affect the environment which then makes people unhappy. This cycle goes on and on until the 150 turn. The game is won when one increases the town's population to the maximum, have enough electricity, money, and have the environment very clean all within the 150th turn. If this is done, it is considered winning the game. People would want to keep playing this game because this game gets challenging as the time elapsed gets longer and longer. Since it is challenging, it intrigues the player to win the game. If it is won people might get a satisfied feeling.

(N.p.), . "ElectroCity." ElectroCity. Genesis Energy, 2007. Web. 16 Apr 2010. <http://www.electrocity.co.nz/>.

In the game "Our Courts-Argument Wars?" you must interpret the Constitution properly and interpret the argument. Any unrelated support will take away points, while good support increases points. Using the constitution to help support the argument gains even more points for your client. These work together in a challenging way so that bad arguments get spotted easily, making the chance of less points higher. When a very good support is put down, it turns yellow and you must explain it even further to gain the points, therefore, making it harder to gain those points. The game is won when the ruling points are all gone and the majority of the points are in your hands. To do this you must make good supports in your argument, and make objections when needed. This game intrigues the player by making the game harder as they play. In the last argument, you must support 2 argument each having a hard topic. if the Constitution or argument is not fully comprehended, the player will not be able to win.

Leone, Hillary . "Argument Wars." Argument Wars. iCivics Inc, n.d. Web. 19 Apr 2010. <http://www.ourcourts.org/play-games/argument-wars>.

Your experience for our

Submitted by 15DelgadoM on Tue, 2010-04-20 10:22.

Your experience for our courts is similar to the one I have. This is true because I felt that the points that you rean in the game realy makes a difference on your experience. It makes you more aware of your actions. You have to think about whether you should dismiss cases, or attend to them.

I think that what you wrote

Submitted by 15ChuM on Tue, 2010-04-20 10:23.

I think that what you wrote was very interesting. Both games that you had played seemed to be related about law and the challenges about creating a nation. These games are helpful, because it shows how to create a nation, based on what you shared. I was wondering if you are into politics, because both games are related to government challenges. Did you play both because of this, or it was like chance? These games both siund a little time consuming, but also fun, because it seems that you have to work hard to win in these games.