Kindergarten is the weridest place to learn

by: MHarris

I want to tell you about kindergarten. Kindergarten is the start off for a child's learning career. Kindergarten is you learn some of your numbers and some of the letters. It is the place were nap time is used a lot and there is a story time mat. It's also the place were you get to play house and you decide whose the mommy and the daddy and also the baby. The place were teachers acknowledge your no matter how bad it is. Now I am going to tell you three stories. The first one is about an accident at the story time mat. The second one is about getting in trouble in kindergarten and the final one is about Cinco de Mayo and the nasty bread.

In Kindergarten they always want you to stop talking and be quiet. Too much noise is like the devil in Kindergarten. So you be quiet they show these movies that little kids would enjoy. One day they showed us a fairy movie. The movie was very interesting to me. My friends and I would just sit there and watch in amazement. Sometimes people would just fall asleep and they wouldn't get up until the movie was done. You know that kindergarten has a lot of little kids so they all have potty training problems. I think that I was the only one that was half way potty trained. But one day one of the kids had a little accident. I was very funny to me but it wasn't funny to the teacher. The kid's parents had to come and pick him up.

Kindergarten is the weirdest place you could ever be. You think that it's going to be all fun and games and then as soon as you walk into that place you start to cry for your mother because you just walked into Hell's kitchen. I told you this story and now I am going to tell you about the time that I got in trouble for making guns and playing Cops and Robbers.

One time my friends and I were playing house it was kind of fun but we got very tired of it. So we decided that we wanted to play cops and robbers so we went to the Lego's bin and took out the Lego's. They were multicolored so they didn't look like real guns. When we made them we each got into little corners and started to make gun sound effects from our mouth. We even acted like we were dead. It was fun until our teacher came and took it from us. As kids we taught that she was going to play along with us but she seemed very angry. She gave us a whole lecture on how many people died from guns and how we shouldn't make fun of that. She put the Lego's back and then called our house.

Teachers are very overprotective. They take everything to the heart they think that everything is dangerous. If you get hit the face with a pillow they start to hug you all tight and ask if you need to go home and if your okay. If you say they double check because you’re little and they think you don't know better. Here's the next about Cinco de Mayo and the nasty bread.

I remember when the teacher made this bread for Cinco de Mayo. We were all excited. We were all going to taste Mexican bread. We even got to watch a video on how it was made. They had to go through a number of processes to make it but I can't remember it. The teacher finally took out and our eyes started to glow. I took a bite of bread and it was disgusting. I spit it out silently so the teacher wouldn't see me. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. When I went home I told my mother about the bread and how nasty it was. All she did was laugh but I wasn't joking.

I didn't think that Mexican bread was so nasty. In the video they try to fill your head with nonsense about how good the bread is but it's not. Well that's three of the stories. Hope you enjoy them.

Kindergarden

Submitted by ssingh on Fri, 2008-09-26 08:40.

I completely agree with your message, " Kindergarten is the weridest place to learn", because I have been through the same things. But kindergarten is not so bad. The best part when it is nap time. One sentaence you wrote that stands out for me is: " You think that it's going to be be fun and games and then as soon you walk into that place you start cry for your mother because you just walked inti Hell's kitchen." I think this is true because I donot remeber about myself but the first time little brother went there he started cry so badly.

Another sentence that I liked was " One time my friends and I were playing house it was kind of fun but we got very tried of it. So we decided that we wanted to play cops and robbers so we went to the Logo's bin and took out the Lego's." I remeber that I used to play that this games with my friends in India.

Your story reminds me of something that happend to me. This reminds me of my friends in India and my cousins.

Thanks for your writings. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because that topic might be related to my story