Letter to Ashleigh

by: G2JustinA

Dear Ashleigh,
Its been a while since I've written you a letter. But this one is different than the others, this one is about something I carry. Everyday for quite a long time now, I wear the black and yellow bracelet you made for me. It may just be a bracelet to you, but it means so much more than that to me. I wear it literally every second of every day unless I'm in the shower. I even wear it during lacrosse for good luck. During the indoor lacrosse season this year, I gained so many new skills and got so much help from my new coaches. I became a better lacrosse player and managed to get good enough to play varsity. The entire time, i was wearing that bracelet. Every time I do something risky or something that I'm not sure about, I hold the bracelet before it for good luck, and it hasn't failed me yet. It reminds me of you in all of the best ways. Every time I look at it, I see your beautiful face and perfect smile. It reminds me of all the amazing times we've had these past months. I look at it and think about it each and every day so that I will never forget about you. To me it's like having a piece of you with me wherever I go, and it makes me happier than I ever thought possible for something so small. Most of all, it reminds me of your love. It technically only weighs a few ounces, but to me it weighs like 100 pounds. I cant leave my house without it, I just wouldn't feel right. I don't know what else to say, so I guess I will just say goodbye for now! Hope you're doing well!

-Sincerely,
Justin Anisimow

Improvements

tommybuteau's picture
Submitted by tommybuteau on Sun, 2012-04-22 00:01.

Great letter. I like the small descriptions of events and people that you added. Could still use some paragraphs.