Letter Ring

by: rtovar14

Dear Joel,

The most important thing that I carry on me is my ring.

The ring is a positive impact in my life. It’s a promise ring that you gave to me before you left for college. You have made a promise to me that I know you’ll keep. These past two years with you have been the best years of my life. All the memories that we have made with each other have been amazing and I will never forget any of them.

The one memory I remember most is our very first kiss with each other. Our friends set us up and we were just starting to like each other. The kiss was magical and I will never forget how perfect it was to me. The ring is a symbol of faith and we have faith in each other that we will eventually get married. I believe this will happen one day when the time is right.

I wear this ring everyday because whenever I am feeling down or alone I look at my ring and I automatically think of you. It is so special to me that you are willing to make this long distance relationship work out. This is my very first promise ring ever and it will always mean something to me. You are the love of my life and this ring is very gorgeous.

We have been together for so long and you are my best friend that I trust with my life. I would be completely lost without you. I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful person like you. I cannot wait to spend many more years with you. I love you forever and always.

Love,
Raquel