LTI Blog

by: kylie

My internship is running smooth. A highlight for me at Mission Pie this week is that I got to try something new. Working with fruit isn't something that happens for me often. I was glad to peel the tangerines and cut up the kumquats. I just enjoy helping around the kitchen in general. Well except for when someone is slicing onions. It is awfully tear jerking, so much so I start to have trouble being able to see. However the type of environment Mission Pie has makes things easier for me to learn how to be a bit more social. I almost always am looking forward to whatever tasks they might assign to me.

Pie

Submitted by 21tanasem on Mon, 2016-02-29 11:20.

Cool pie

Dear Kylie : I am very

21ebiedo's picture
Submitted by 21ebiedo on Mon, 2016-02-29 11:20.

Dear Kylie :

I am very surprised to find out that we have so much in common because your post about work in the kitchen and pie really relates to my passions. Just like you, I like pie. I enjoy cooking and helping out in the kitchen. Sometimes I make lunch or dinner for my family. I enjoy my spot in the kitchen. My only problem with cooking is onions just like you.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "I just enjoy helping around the kitchen in general. Well except for when someone is slicing onions." This stands out to me because it relates to my likes and dislikes.

Your post about your new intern ships is similar to how I began cooking. It was all new in a way and was kind of unfamiliar.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your posts stand out to me and are very interesting.