The many different uses of Peanut Butter

by: ThomasD

Something that I have been interested in learning more about has been peanut butter. I remember johnathan talking about it at the beginning of the school year, but I didn't understand what he was so hyped about when he talked about peanut butter. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that many people feel that this topic is interesting and entertaining. From what I have heard, peanut butter can be used in many different ways. For example, I heard that peanut butter can be used to be on a peanut butter bird feeder pine cone device. Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.

One thing that I know for sure about peanut butter is that it is used in many different ways. Now I've studied my share of peanut butter, and I believe that many people have created and used different uses of peanut butter. Personally, it's funny to me how peanut butter is used to kill, feed or entertain pets, pests and animals.

Peanut butter was only used as a spread on bread.  Perhaps maybe along with another slice of jelly. Now, I have researched many different uses of peanut butter.  However, the most popular use of peanut butter has been peanut butter on a slice of bread.

Being that I didn't have a lot of background information on peanut butter, I chose to do some research on the topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article: 'Peanut Butter" at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter. This article provided a lot of information and opinions on peanut butter. Some people felt that peanut butter was an entertaining substance that can be molded into a stable structure.  Peanut butter also has a very attracting scent that makes it useful in feeding mice and birds. "A common, simple outdoor bird feeder can be made by coating a pine cone once with peanut butter, then again with birdseed." This statement didn't really surprise me all that much, but it did make me feel interested. I didn't know that birds liked peanut butter so much.  I became interested when i found out that peanut butter can be used as a bird feeder.

In another article, "2000 uses for peanut butter", there was this one statement made me nod my head in agreement with the writer. It was: "One word: Gargle." This is so true, because this is one use of peanut butter.  Also, this is a great use of peanut butter.  Not only is this use of peanut butter creative, it's also an interesting thing to try.

All of this makes me think that there are infinite uses of peanut butter.  There are probably new uses of peanut butter invented everyday, so there is no knowing how many different uses there are.  I would like to try and find ALL the uses of peanut butter and actually try some of these inventions.

Cool!

Submitted by JulieN on Thu, 2008-12-11 15:48.

I never knew that there were many uses for peanut butter! After reading this, I was really amazed by the many ways of using peanut butter, like how peanut butter have an attracting scent, and how peanut butter can be used to coat a pine cone, and then covering the peanut butter with seeds. That was really cool! I hope you find all ways of the different uses of peanut butter!

The only use of peanut

Submitted by 11turturoj on Mon, 2009-02-23 09:47.

The only use of peanut butter I've ever used myself is putting it on bread - I never thought to look any other uses up, so these uses are interesting to me.