Maze Runner

by: ewan

I am currently reading Maze Runner by James Dashner. This book is a little bit puzzling in the beginning because Thomas appears in a strange village. The village is full of teenagers ranging from about ten to eighteen. They speak in a strange slang and they refuse to tell Thomas much about the place they call The Glade. Once he starts to get his bearings, he realizes that the whole village is surrounded by walls with four doors on the North, East, West and South. The entrances go into the maze. The maze is a never ending puzzle the runners try to find a way out by running around in the maze and try to map it out. The doors to the maze close at night and then the Grievers come out. The Grievers are hideous creatures that are almost impossible to kill and your only hope is to hide and pray they don’t find you. If you get stuck in the maze in the night you are pretty much dead. The book is a little bit confusing but I have enjoyed what I have read so far.

This book is very good, and I

AdamS16's picture
Submitted by AdamS16 on Tue, 2015-02-10 09:32.

This book is very good, and I have read it. If you are confused, don't worry it gets resolved in a spectacular twist at the end. Keep reading this series, because the second one is even better!

This book is very good, and I

AdamS16's picture

I wish I would have read the

Submitted by alexisnikoloff on Tue, 2015-02-10 09:44.

I wish I would have read the book before I saw this movie. After you finish reading, I am wondering if there were any major differences from the movie and the book? Which one was more enjoyable for you?