Mcdonald's Kills

by: kw26563
Mcdonalds

McDonald's is a tremendous establishment consisting of great friendly service and yummy food.

When you arrive in a McDonald's chain restaurant you are greeted with a friendly hola from the cashier. You then proceed to order your food from the cashier and in a jiff your order is ready. You then go and take a seat in the clean and comfortable tables they have to offer. The food is hot and delicious full of flavor and salt.

The only problem is a big one the nutritional information is appalling. With the common items such as: the double quarter pounder with cheese consisting of 750 calories, 43 grams of fat and 1280 mg of sodium; Small French fries consisting of 230 calories and 11 grams of fat.

This amount of fat and sodium can factor into obesity and heart disease one of the biggest causes of death in America. Although McDonald's has great friendly service and great food their product murders Americans everywhere with heart disease and obesity.

McDonald's kills. It's not worth the risk!

I agree!

Submitted by jb26479 on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:39.

Kyle I agree that Mcdonald's kills and its not worth the try. But if you want to get food fast then you might consider getting something other than Mcdonald's. i had no idea how much sodium were in the double quarter pounder. Now I know to stop by Mcdonald's ever again!

I agree!

That McDonald's

Submitted by christianskrudland on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:49.

Honestly I don't find it surprising you were greeted with an hola. But the fact you made it clear that the calorie intake is atroshius makes me not want to eat there on a weekly basis, although I might treat myself to it maybe every month. But I haven't ever experienced that sort of treatment. they always forget the mayo!!! I like how simple you make the fact that there food "murders" people.

I agree Kyle. Mcdonalds is

Submitted by jakeneill on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:49.

I agree Kyle. Mcdonalds is disgusting. The food tastes pretty good but it is not worth how bad it is for you. I never eat at McDonald's.

Stahp

Submitted by Theo W. on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:50.

McDiabetes. And the number of orders they have gotten wrong for me is ridiculous. McDonalds is bad in my opinion.

I agree that Mccdonalds food

Submitted by IanH on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:56.

I agree that Mccdonalds food tastes great, and that it is unhealthy. I like to eat there every now and then, and I guess that is okay. I do not agree on the other hand that Mccdonalds "murders" though, because the company isn't forcing people to eat there, it's really just personal choice.

The food sucks, the service

Submitted by P.Malo on Tue, 2013-01-22 15:59.

The food sucks, the service sucks and the people probably hate working there. I think the only thing enable their is the breakfast, don't quote me on that. Probably the next thing were going to hear is that the restaurant itself will give you aids.

Rolando

Submitted by rolandonavarro96 on Tue, 2013-01-22 17:01.

I think that McDonald's isn't that good at all. There are many fast food restaurants that are much better as Carl's Jr. or P. Terry's. But I agree with McDonalds kills, because many people suffer of obesity. Each time that number is increasin.

One heart attack at a time

Submitted by Nmetos on Tue, 2013-01-22 17:11.

Kyle, I completely with everything you have to say and I do not go to Mcdonald's very often but I do go there every once in a while! Reading this has definitely helped to remind me not to eat there even just once a month. It is just sad that the business that has basically taken over the world is one that is killing the population one heart attack at a time. Even though this is obviously a huge issue, most of the world is always on the move and is growing more and more impatient with the rise of electronics and the lowered need to try very hard to get what you want; this creates a world of people who are always looking for something that tastes good and only takes 3 minutes to get. It sucks that this is what the world as come to and I think that it should be on the higher end of the president's list of priorities.

So true

Submitted by SydneFowler on Tue, 2013-01-22 23:19.

When I first started this review I thought you were talking about how good McDonalds is, I like how you kind of flipped the entire piece around and said all, of the bad things about McDonalds. Very cool review.

I agree with this.

ferham's picture
Submitted by ferham on Wed, 2013-04-03 10:53.

Dear Kyle :
I am in agreement with your post "McDonald’s Kills" because most of the food in McDonald’s is full with calories and fat. The food distributed in McDonalds have to be unhealthy because of the fact that the food is cheap however the company is still making a profit. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "The only problem is a big one the nutritional information is appalling” I think this is true because of the fact that McDonalds do not distribute nutrition information with the order. I believe its because they have something to hide.
Another sentence that I agreed with was: "Although McDonald's has great friendly service and great food their product murders Americans everywhere with heart disease and obesity." This stood out for me because McDonalds is so unhealthy that the diabetes rate has increased over the years.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your post are very informative. I learned a lot about the nutritious facts on a couple of the sandwiches and the small french fries at McDonalds.

Dear Kw26563: Your post

Submitted by trakad on Fri, 2013-04-12 09:59.

Dear Kw26563:
Your post "McDonalds Kills," caught my attention because I love McDonalds. I know that their food is very unhealthy , but the title of the post is a bit too dramatic. McDonalds doesn’t kill a person. The persons kill themselves by eating too much McDonalds.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "McDonald's kills. It's not worth the risk!" I think this is unessential because I believe their is no risk that is being taken unless you put yourself at risk by constantly eating McDonalds.
Another sentence that I caught my attention was: "This amount of fat and sodium can factor into obesity and heart disease one of the biggest causes of death in America." This stood out for me because I didn’t know that those two things were the number one causes of death in America.
I do agree with you that the amount of fat and sodium in the foods of McDonalds can lead to heart disease and obesity, but only if the individual eats too much of it constantly. You should expand on your post. Thanks for writing.

Great point ! :)

ashlas's picture
Submitted by ashlas on Fri, 2013-04-12 19:47.

Dear Kyle:

I am interested in your post “ McDonald Kills” because i'm agree when you say that McDonald might have very delicious food however the food has too much fats that could give you some heart problems. However i'm not fully i agree because i eat McDonald once in awhile not very often however i'm very healthy.

One sentence you wrote that stand for me was “This amount of fat and sodium can factor into obesity and heart disease one of the biggest causes of death in America. Although McDonald's has great friendly service and great food their product murders Americans everywhere with heart disease and obesity”. I think this sentence stand for me because is true that maybe McDonald could be the main causes of so many obesity in the United States. However McDonald food is not healthy however if the person just eat McDonald's for once in awhile they won't get to the point of been fat and have heart problems. In my opinion people should stop blaming McDonald for the obesity in The United States because people have the choice to pick what they want to eat if they pick to eat McDonald every day is their issue if they get fat and die by a heart attacked.

Another sentence that i liked was “When you arrive in a McDonald's chain restaurant you are greeted with a friendly hola from the cashier. You then proceed to order your food from the cashier and in a jiff your order is ready. You then go and take a seat in the clean and comfortable tables they have to offer. The food is hot and delicious full of flavor and salt.” I liked this sentence because makes my stomach very interested to go to McDonald and to buy the Big Mac. Also because i'm agree with the fact that yes McDonald has a very good customer service and delicious food as well.

Your post remind me of my little brother Lionel because the only word he knew how to say very well was “ McDonald !”. He used to scream very loud every time we pass by a McDonald's so my mother could buy him some McNuggets. After a while he got tired and no longer scream when we pass a McDonald. My mother use to buy him McDonald everyday now you know why he didn't want stop eating McDonald’.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to see what you reply because maybe you could help me with some recommendations of what food are very healthy. i need to be more healthy!

Hello kw26563, I agree that

Submitted by darkshade52 on Tue, 2013-05-07 10:53.

Hello kw26563, I agree that McDonalds is not good for you. People should stop eating there or McDonalds should make their food healthy. Did you know that McDonalds used to make their chicken and meat out of this - http://www.google.com/imgres?q=mcdonalds+chicken+nuggets&safe=active&rls...
Sorry about the huge link I could not find a smaller one. I was surprised on how much calories the foods you mentioned are 750 calories for one burger?! I'm no health expert but that sounds like allot of calories for one serving.

Staggering Facts

reeparr98's picture
Submitted by reeparr98 on Mon, 2014-03-03 22:39.

Dear Kyle,

I am excited about your post "McDonald's Kills" because cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of death in America. Obesity is rapidly augmenting in young children. Also people are not as active as there were in the 1800s, technology also influences a person’s diet too.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "The food is hot and delicious full of flavor and salt." I think this is mind-boggling because the food at fast food restaurants are already cooked with preservatives that are not health for the body.

Another sentence that intrigued me was: “This amount of fat and sodium can factor into obesity and heart disease one of the biggest causes of death in America." This stood out for me because young children not adults are obtaining diseases that could be avoided if they maintained a healthy diet.

I do agree with you that McDonald's is a murderer. One reason I say this is because Americans are obtaining more harmful elements within their diet. Another reason I agree with you is that people are on the go not having enough time to prepare a home cooked meal.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this is an important topic all citizens of the world need to worry about. We could prevent cardiovascular diseases with a well-balanced diet and exercise. Parents could encourage their offspring to consume more fruits and vegetables.

Staggering Facts

reeparr98's picture

Dear Kyle,

Agree

garciadestinya's picture
Submitted by garciadestinya on Wed, 2014-03-19 13:01.

Dear Kyle:

I am impressed with your post “Mcdonald's Kills.“ It impresses me because I have the same thoughts as you do. But I believe it’s not only McDonalds, it’s every fast food restaurant.

A sentence that you wrote that stands out for me is “Although McDonald's has great friendly service and great food their product murders Americans everywhere with heart disease and obesity.” I find this interesting because I agree, yet not entirely. Just on my opinion, McDonalds has disgusting food, but I agree 100% that it’s causing a lot of health problems in America.

I agree with you that “When you arrive in a McDonald's chain restaurant you are greeted with a friendly hola from the cashier,” meaning McDonalds very friendly with their customers, yet not all the time though. It depends on the area that you live it.

Thank you for writing this post. I look forward to seeing what else you have to talk about because I like your topic.

Dear Kyle : I enjoyed your

franchellcheco's picture
Submitted by franchellcheco on Thu, 2014-04-03 12:58.

Dear Kyle :

I enjoyed your post, “Mcdonald’s kills.” because I am a consumer from this chain of restaurants. Mcdonalds has gotten many critics about the way their food is made, but with your post I see why it is such a big issue.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "This amount of fat and sodium can factor into obesity and heart disease one of the biggest causes of death in America. " I think this is interesting because this is one of the most famous restaurants. To know that mcdonalds can potentially kill someone just because of what is found in their food is almost unbelievable.

Another sentence that shocked me was: "The only problem is a big one the nutritional information is appalling" This stood out for me because thats something not so many people read. Many just enjoy the food without knowing what is going into their mouths.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because what you have to see is supported by evidence. Because of your post, I will now think twice about the food I eat.

Dear Kyle, I’m interesting in

Submitted by lauraesn07 on Thu, 2014-04-24 12:42.

Dear Kyle,

I’m interesting in your topic “ McDonald’s kills” but I don't only think that McDonald kill, I think is every fast food because it damage our health by giving us high blood pressure. eating junk food it would only kill us little by little.

everybody think that eating junk food sometime it’s nothing but then we just think like that every time like we’re eating junk food without even realizing that we’re eating it almost every day.