Miami Heat Going Down?

Last night the Heat got blown out by the Spurs. This means Lebron and Miami are now facing elimination. The Heat are a big deal in my school but people don't realize Tim Duncan has more rings than Lebron.

I think the Spurs are leading because they have more of a game plan. The Heat rely on three players too much. The Spurs use their whole team, relying on their bench players to be ready. The Heat rely on making athletic plays too much. I think instead they need to use better strategy. Coach Popovich is looking for his fifth ring and I think he'll get it soon.

I disagree

grodriguez's picture
Submitted by grodriguez on Tue, 2014-06-24 09:45.

Dear Mr.Jacob

I am angry with your post "Miami heat going down" because you say it like they are a bad team when they really are a great team. Also we have one 3 years straight that is my proof for the heat.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "The Heat rely on three players too much." I think this is a lie because they tried there best to give the ball to everyone.

Another sentence that I seen was "The Heat rely on making athletic plays too much." This stood out for me because when you see on the court they were playing basic basketball which is good passe giving the ball to the open man.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. I was in school making a story that the story spurs going to lose. I had proof of why they were going to lose. Last year they were not getting rebounds and scoring as much. That's my story.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I would like to prove you wrong again. Next time try to add proof to your story.