Middle Eastern Refugees or ISIS Militants?

Now I know what some are thinking just by the title...

THIS KID IS JUST ANOTHER TRUMP SUPPORTER!

You are absolutely correct.

Or maybe: "He was just thrown into the political world by his parents, and now he hates Muslims."

Well, you are wrong 100% wrong.

If you read all the way through until the end I'll explain my argument.

My argument starts with the refugees fleeing from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and, I believe, some parts of Turkey at this point.

Most, yes, are refugees, but what I also see is ISIS militants disguising their families as refugees in order to make it to countries like Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium and other countries in Europe.

Don't get me wrong. They don't have it all fine and dandy over there. They were being put in cattle cars and practically shipped overnight to their home countries. I for one think this is wrong.

You would also have to think those European countries have to be at capacity by now, right?

So I want input from anyone and everyone. Please speak your mind! I'd love feedback, but first, educate yourself before you start a rant, please.

Can i Know more about the

Submitted by glaredo on Fri, 2016-06-03 09:14.

Can i Know more about the ISIS and refugees

Dear Noah I am interested

Submitted by avillanueva on Wed, 2016-06-08 09:06.

Dear Noah

I am interested with your post “Middle Eastern Refugees or ISIS Militants?” because I was used to study ISIS. Also I think this is interesting that you think that the refugees are actually ISIS soldiers.

One sentence that you wrote is “Most, yes, are refugees, but what I also see is ISIS militants disguising their families as refugees in order to make it to countries like Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium and other countries in Europe.” I think this is interesting because this is might be true because anyone could be a part of ISIS.

Another sentence that I thought was interesting was “Don't get me wrong. They don't have it all fine and dandy over there. They were being put in cattle cars and practically shipped overnight to their home countries. I for one think this is wrong”. I think this was interesting because I agree with you.

I do agree with you with you that some refugees might be ISIS.

look forward to seeing what you write next, because this is all interesting.

Dear Noah I am interested

Dear Noah