Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

This week I finished the book Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza, with 470 pages. This book was about a girl names Mila who lived with her mother in a small Minnesota town (Clearwater), when she discovered that her whole life was a lie. She was never supposed to find out her true identity, and she was never ever meant to find out about her past. But she did, and she learned that she was built in a computer science lab by her mother, who was actually the scientist who was behind creating Mila.

Mila had many abilities that normal humans would never imagine having. She had incredible strength, GPS (which she could access anywhere, by saying the command in her head), and the incredible ability of hearing things from far away. But Mila didn't know anything about her abilities before she flew off a truck and landed on her arm. But the really interesting thing was that it didn't cause her any pain at all, but instead raised many questions about who she was.

When Mila landed on the ground, she had a huge gaping tear in her skin, but her arm wasn't bleeding at all. But inside "was this transparent tube with a minuscule jagged fissure shaped like a row of clamped teeth". And inside were tiny little silver wires. This shocked Mila the most, because she didn't know who she was.

Was she a monster? Who was she? Mila needed answers, to find who she truly was. When she reached home, her mother knew immediately and went straight to the garage to find the metal silver box which had the silver Ipod with the matching earbuds. Mila started to listen, and her whole world fell apart, because MILA actually stood for Mobile Intel Lifelike Android.