Modeling Careers

by: bluk7133

One thing that interest me right now is modeling. What I know about modeling is that its very strict and your body has to be in shape. I guess I like the fact every girl (or almost every girl) looks up to models and try’s to be more like them. Modeling interest me because ive been told I have a great body and it just makes me wounder if i could pull of a models lifestyle. If I were going to get into the modeling career then I would be a swim suit modle.

I read an article on “How To Become a Model” and it was pretty much talking about modeling schools and what you need to do to become a model. I did’nt realize how many different catigories there were for modeling. Like for example, teen modeling, plus size modeling, high fashion modeling and so on. There are also different things you can do like Runway modeling, catilog modeling,showroom modeling, fit modeling and others. It also gives tips on how to get discovered through things like modeling conventions and things like that.

I liked the article because it gave good information if you are looking to be a model.   I now feel I have the information I need to know.

you should post some pics to

Submitted by amau8448 on Sat, 2010-04-17 12:38.

you should post some pics to show everyone what your talking about. some models go crazy and get into drugs or become anerexic so dont do that just be normal. you should just be happy that your pretty because theres alot of ulgy people-smoke till you choke

yeah i no about how models

Submitted by bluk7133 on Thu, 2010-04-22 15:54.

yeah i no about how models go crazy and do stupid things to try and impress everyone or whatever but i think im already skinney enough .. and i dont do drugs.. so yeah .. and im not entirely sure that im going to do this any ways i might take a diffrent path...

thats so cool !    HI:)

cgri4242's picture
Submitted by cgri4242 on Wed, 2010-04-28 18:01.

thats so cool !    HI:)

yeah i might continue

Submitted by bluk7133 on Mon, 2010-05-10 19:05.

yeah i might continue heading in that path but im not sure yet