My Boring Summer

by: 18kimj

The summer of 2015 was one that I have never faced in my entire life. Over the whole course of the summer, I was so bored that I slept four more hours than I usually do. I like to keep my days interesting, but i did absolutely nothing interesting or worth talking about during this summer. The first month of the summer, I just focused on doing my summer homework and preparing for my next year of high school. Honestly, it was kinda my fault that my summer was really boring because I did not try to think of ideas that will make my summer interesting. I did hang out with my friends a couple of times over the course of the summer, but not enough times to say that my summer was great. Also, this whole summer, I played a lot of video games and played a lot of sports. During this whole summer, I spent around two hundred and thirty hours on a video game. However, playing video games and playing sports isn’t what I call an interesting summer. The best and interesting summer that reaches my criteria is to go on vacation and chill with my family and friends. Hopefully, I would be more prepared next year to have the best summer any high schooler would dream of.