My favorite things~

by: GenesisC

Here are my favorite things! I enjoy reading japanese manga, and playing video games. These are some books from my manga collection, and my nintendo DS on the top right of the photo, and wii remote on the upper left.

I think it is interesting

Submitted by JulietteM on Tue, 2010-11-16 14:54.

I think it is interesting the way you incorporated so many elements into the photograph with all the different books. It seems to flow even though the image is a bit cluttered. I also like the detail of the wii-mote, which is a little out of place and I didn't notice at first.

This photo reminded me of

Submitted by RobB on Thu, 2010-11-18 15:11.

This photo reminded me of when I used to read comics when I was younger. The picture is really interesting since the comics are arranged in a creative matter. It gives it a 3D illusion in which the comic book on top is popping out to you. My favorite thing is watching a basketball go in the net because of the feeling of excitement I get. What makes comic books your favorite thing? What kind of video games do you like? This picture also makes me think whether you enjoy comics or video gaming more? I would think comics because you have a ton of comics in the picture.

Heh, I do enjoy comics a bit

Submitted by GenesisC on Thu, 2010-11-18 22:43.

Heh, I do enjoy comics a bit more than video games, just because reading is a nice, calm activity and it doesn't get me worked up. And I enjoy pretty much any type of video game, racing, fighting, adventure, shooting...as long as it's a video game, I'll love it!

Your post and picture

Submitted by BokyB on Thu, 2010-11-18 15:14.

Your post and picture really bring back memories for me.  When I was about the age of 6, my favorite thing to do was to look at the comic book pictures and turning the smooth pages with care.  Also, I was a big fan of the Nintendo 64, in fact I still play it to this day!  Your picture inspires me to actually include video games (which I love), along with some other items.  What types of video games do you like to play?  To me, the Wii seems very irritating as you have to constantly swing your hands around.  Maybe I am wrong.  Great photo!

For some reason, the image

Submitted by SeanD on Thu, 2010-11-18 15:16.

For some reason, the image in this post just caught my eye. Everything about it was interesting - the way everything is spread out, the collection of books you have alone, the combination of colors, everything. I also notice you have a very clear definition of what your 'favorite things' are, which definitely helps with this project and expressing yourself through photography.