Noah

Jul 16, 2015
by: nburton

Noah is a name that Latinos love. One time a lady that knows my grandmother said that my name was beautiful because it came from the Bible and that everybody doesn't have that type of name, so that I should be be thankful.

In the Dominican Republic, they made a song about my name. It goes like “Noah, Noah, Noah noah." They keep on singing my name over and over again! The first time I heard this song, I thought it was cute until random people started to say it to out of the blue and I didn't even know them at all.

I hate the song. One time my grandmother sang this song to get on my nerves. We were in the house and she heard her friend saying it and she came back to the house and was singing it to me, and she has been doing that even since I was five.

In school when I was in second grade, one time people made fun of my name because they said that Noah was from Noah's Ark was fat and short, just like me. They said that I should be the next Noah who should sail 40 days and 40 nights.

They made a new movie about my name Noah the producer was Scott Franklin. My name is special to me because the girls love my name. One time I dated a girl who liked me because of the way I looked and the the way my name sounds. She always used to say that she loved my name.

Noah is a Hebrew name that means love and long life.