Suits Me

by: ctaveras

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

My name is Catherin although my name is suppose to be spelled Catherin(e). My mom and dad named me.I love my name I think it suits me. My name has helped define my identity because I looked up the name Catherin and it means sweet, intelligent, happy almost all the time, loves to help people very nice and over worries many things,and a lot more,I'm all of those!!!. I also looked up where the name came from and its from France and Rome in my opinion that's so cool.

Catherin is one of the oldest and most consistently well used female names. Catherin has been well used throughout history for saints such as Catherin of Alexandria. When i was born my grandma wanted to name Rose or Reina but my mom insisted on calling me Catherin she said, "It would be a perfect name for my princess."

Your name

mortiz's picture
Submitted by mortiz on Thu, 2014-10-09 11:31.

I am very interested with your post because you explain how much you love your name and you love your mother and father for giving you that name.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “My name is Catherin although my name is suppose to be spelled Catherin(e). My mom and dad named me. I love my name I think it suits me”.

Another sentence that I like is” Catherin is one of the oldest and most consistently well used female names. Catherin has been well used throughout history for saints such as Catherin of Alexandria”.

Your reminds me of something that happened to me. One time that my mom said if she ever would have a baby girl that she will name it Catherin.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because my mom thought she might have another baby she couldn't so yeah.