My New Friend From the Book" L8r,g8r"

by: 14castroi

The book L8r g8r is written by Lauren Miracle, the cool thing that i like about this book is that it's written as if it were an Instant Messaging conversation. In the book there are 3 main characters they are Maddie, Angela, and Zoe. each of these girls posses a very different personality different from one another but i guess the saying is true "opposites attract". One of the characters that interests me the most is Maddie she is a very outgoing tomboyish girl who isn't really fond of makeup and skirts. I would love to have her as a friend. I mean wouldn't you? I would love to have her as a friend because first of all she stands up for her friends and its never to late to have body guard/ friend right?Also she has a very outgoing social characteristic which relates to me a lot of course i wouldn't brutally interrogate someone who gave my friend an evil eye but that's just me. I think of Maddie as a typical American all star friend if u exclude the brutal interrogation but we don't have to mention that. i would love to know what you think of Maddie is she your kind of friend?