My Ring

by: twilson14

Dear Cody,

I am in love with the ring you bought me for Christmas two years ago. I wear it every single day as a reminder of your kind heart and compassion. I am unbelievably lucky to have such an amazing guy in my life and you never cease to amaze me.

It is a square princess cut ring with a bunch of little diamonds in the middle and outside with a band that branches off into three small ones then joins at the middle into one main band. I would say that this ring has a symbolically heavy weight due to the fact that it means the world to me and I wear it daily. This ring is most definitely a positive pleasure to me, I carry it with me because it helps me stay positive and know that I have someone in my life that will support me through every single thing I do. It brings back so many memories and the true purpose of it is to remind me that he will always stay faithful to me. We've been dating for almost three years now and I’m excited to see what the future holds for the both of us, whether we go our separate ways or stay together even longer.

I will never forget the day you got this for me. We were in your living room with all of your family opening up our Christmas presents and we were all so happy and excited. Your gift was the last one I opened and I had no idea what it was. I see that there is a small jewelry box from Kay jewelers and my face lit up. I slowly opened the box and saw that there was a very small, kind of ugly, toe ring in there and got so confused. Everyone started laughing at me because they knew of your little trick. You looked at me and said, “look underneath this lid.” I took the lid out and there it was, the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

This ring is the most treasured gift I have ever received and I think of you every time I see it. You are connected to this item much like you are connected to me. It is a symbol of you and your love and I will remember you and this ring for all of the beautiful memories it has brought me. Thank you for everything you are and everything you've given me.

Love Always,
Ty