My time I change history was when I had a fight

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

This what happen I had starred in a new school and that I had been there for 3 week and already had a fight so the kid was talk too much trash. Then he kept hitting and punch me and alway use to take my stuff like my work and I never got to finish my work. I never told my mom that a kid use to bother me in school. Then I let him kept doing it I was like when he catch me mad i'm going to punch him in the mouth.

One day I came to school mad because I was fight with my brother so this kid was talking about me so when him came in my face he punch me and I had to punch him back. I did but I could not stop punch him so when all the teacher came to stop me it was like 10 teacher stop the fight but then could not stop me so I kept hitting him and then I did not know i hit all the teacher. That when my teacher who love me I see her on the floor I knew that I had hit her so I had stop and i just stand there looking. Then I run to my teacher and I told her it was not my fall to hit her I told her that I could not stop. She told that I should never do that so then I had to leave the school . I change because I know that when I fight I hurt people.

My friend that try to stop me from the fight that why so I had going to a program then they use to told me that i had to change. I did then gave me a book that help me when i finished reading it i was like i do this so then I was like i should stop doing that so then i told my teacher from my program that I want to change. she told me that when I got problem that I should tell her.

Then then I started to do that so I kept getting better so then she told me to do what you think is right. so after I change from hurting people I use to hang out with my cousin and he told that he use to be like that so he told that he use to smoke weed to stop him from doing all of that so I told him that was bad for me to do so he gave me another question he told that when they are talking about me that I should just walk away or else tell the teacher.

That how I change now in my new school I change lot and all of my teacher tell that they love me so they tell that I should be good in school and that when I have problem that I should tell them. my teacher miss Laura Lusardi she told me that I should do better than him and that i'm smart.

That she want to see me move on to collect and she tell that I do all of my work but is that when I finish I play around and my friends have hard time getting back to work. I tell that I should change and I doing good in school but I know one of this day I will know how I act and how do I need to change that like mr jose he told that you don't have to show off you could be like you are so he told that he use to be like me when he was my age and he told me if I keep doing that that i'm not going nowhere and he told he finished college this year when he was 34 and I was thank you for tell me this and i'm going to try hard to change.

Yes

Submitted by natalie.pujols.np on Thu, 2014-04-24 10:57.

Dear Jose:
I am found your post, "My time I change history was when I had a fight," interesting because it describes bullying and how a student bullied you but then you got fed up and stricked back. That was very brave of you; you should be very proud of yourself.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "That how I change now in my new school I change lot and all of my teacher tell that they love me so they tell that I should be good in school and that when I have problem that I should tell them. " I think this is very important because a teacher should care and show some likeness to the students. It also caught my eye because your grammar is disturbing like jesus brother don’t you check first?
Another sentence that I was surprise at was: "when him came in my face he punch me and I had to punch him back. " This stood out for me because this type of violence is unacceptable for anyone. This that your writing is also terrible you can’t be older than 10 which is even worse.
Your post reminds me of my whole middle school experience. I saw so many people rise above those who believe they stood higher than others which was uplifting to say the least.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I want to see your grammar improve please. Them maybe I will look forward to read one of your stories.