Nile Cruise

by: junjang

The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every Egyptian, flows all the way from lake Victoria to the Mediterranean. It milked our very first civilizations and still flows under the ancient memory. Not just that, Nile has extraordinary Eco system, creating chains of natural landmarks as the great Nile delta. Along the water ways, you can also enjoy the rural Egypt village life and nature until you reach your destination of Aswan and Luxor, where the ruins of the great ancient welcomes awed visitors.

Too bad the Nile isnt a city for you to stay, huh? Well, the Egyptians, just like their ancestors, were smart enough to adopt an extraordinary trend from the West. That is, of course, floating Hotel, purely seaborne entertainments; the cruise. Just like the West, cruise is ran like a hotel, same great service, luxurious rooms, and delicious food on Nile for 1000 miles. It depends on the cruise ship, however, the general price ranges from 700 to 1200 dollars for 8 day trip. It really is worth it, considering other hotel fees and huge cruise ship with similar characteristics, and the fact that it is more than just a hotel.

Having privilege of living in Egypt, I think I went on the Nile Cruise 4 or 5 times. whether private or diplomatic, standard or luxurious, all of my experiences were more than satisfying. From the day you aboard the ship, you get to enjoy all the commodities it provides. Restaurant, bars, swimming pool, fitting rooms, library or whatever. However, more than anything, what I enjoyed the most was the beautiful site around you that is just there every second of your trip. Reading a fiction book in a comfortable couch or watching the sunset glow on the deck was my favorite part of the trip. After all that, you still get to experience rural Egyptian culture in the local farmers, fisherman etc... Of course you have the grand finale at Luxor and Aswan of course.

I loved this article. You had

Submitted by Wagnermcclendon on Tue, 2013-01-22 10:09.

I loved this article, Nile Cruise. You had GREAT word choice, and I wish I lived in Egypt. I really liked when you said The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every Egyptian. It kept me reading and caught my attention.

Wow that cruise seems awesome

Submitted by Chapman2257 on Tue, 2013-01-22 10:08.

Wow that cruise seems awesome and I want to try it. That looks like the coolest place ever.

I found your article very

Submitted by jacobr7 on Tue, 2013-01-22 14:02.

I found your article very interesting. I was surprised when you said the price was between $700 and $1,200. You used good vocabulary and made me want to travel to Egypt.

nile cr

ccrawford's picture
Submitted by ccrawford on Thu, 2013-12-05 12:46.

I loved this article, Nile Cruise. You had GREAT word choice, and I wish I lived in Egypt. I really liked when you said The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every Egyptian. It kept me reading and caught my attention and i love it so bad

Dear jun

cindyrodriguez's picture
Submitted by cindyrodriguez on Wed, 2013-12-11 09:58.

Dear jun

I am overjoyed with your post “Nile Cruise’’ because i like how you were describing everything about the nail from how it works to how it looks.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “Too bad the Nile isn't a city for you to stay, huh? Well, the Egyptians, just like their ancestors, were smart enough to adopt an extraordinary trend from the West.” I think this is satisfied because Jun is talking about a nail then about city. I like how you put “huh” to explain that it might be confusing but then you explain.

Another sentence that excites me is Having privilege of living in Egypt, I think I went on the Nile Cruise 4 or 5 times. This stood out for me because he went to it place and that helped him because not only he read about it but he knows more about it because he saw it himself

Your post remind me of something that happend to me.One time i was leaning about this and i found it really interesting i enjoyed it so much.

Thank you for writing . I look forward to seeing what you write next ,because your post are so interesting and i enjoy it very much.

I am happy about your letter

cceballos's picture
Submitted by cceballos on Fri, 2014-05-23 12:36.

I am happy about your letter about the "Nile cruise" because the Nile cruise costs a lot of money however it cast 700$ to 1200$.It also sounded fun because it last of 8 days.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "It depends on the cruise ship,however,the general price ranges from 700 to 1200 dollars for 8 day trip." I think this is surprising because paying almost 1000 for a cruise.

Another sentence that I thrilled with was: "Having privilege of living in Egypt, I think I went on the Nile cruise 4 or 5 times." This stood out for me because this person most had really like going on the Nile cruise.

Your letter reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I went on a cruise and got sick. So that was the last time I went on a cruise. But when I was on that cruise I had a lot of fun.

Thanks for your writing about the Nile cruise. I look forward to seeing what you write next,because when I read, about your letter it was interesting.I hope to see more about your writing.

Dear Ryan, I am amazed by

Submitted by ddelgado on Thu, 2013-12-12 09:20.

Dear Ryan,
I am amazed by your post “Nile Cruise” because i didn’t know any of this information. Also because i think the facts in this post are very interesting and cool to know just in case maybe one day i wanna go one the nile cruise.
One sentence you wrote wrote that stands out for me is “The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every egyptian,flows all the way from lake victoria to the mediterranean. This stood out for me because i think this sentence is really well written and i love it.
“The Nile”
The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every egyptian, flows all the way from lake victoria to the mediterranean. It milked our very first civilizations and still flows under the ancient memory. Not just that, Nile has extraordinary Ecosystem, creating chains of natural landmarks as the great Nile delta. Along the waterways, you can also enjoy the rural Egypt village life and nature until you destination of Aswan and Luxor, where the ruins of the great ancient welcomes awed visitors.

Too bad the Nile isn’t a city for you to stay, huh? Well, the egyptians, just like their ancestors, were smart enough to adopt an extraordinary trend from the west. That is, of course, floating hotel, purely sea borne entertainments; the cruise. Just like the west, the cruise is ran like a hotel, same great service, luxurious rooms, and delicious food on Nile for 1000 miles. It depends on the cruise ship, however, the general price ranges from 700 to 1200 dollars for 8 day trip. It really is worth it, considering other hotel fees and huge cruise ships with similar characteristics, and the fact that it is more than just a hotel.

Having privilege of living in Egypt, i think i went on the Nile cruise 4 or 5 times. Whether private or diplomatic, standard or luxurious, all of my experiences were more than satisfying. From the day you aboard the ship, you get to enjoy all the commodities it provides. Restaurant, bars, swimming pools, fitting rooms, library or whatever. However, more than anything, what i enjoyed the most was the beautiful site around you that is just there every second of your trip. Reading a fiction in a comfortable couch or watching the sunset glow on the deck was my favorite part of the trip. After all that, you still get to experience rural Egyptian culture in the local farmers, fisherman etc… Of course you have the grand finale at luxor of course.

Dear, Jun

Submitted by vfarmer on Thu, 2013-12-12 11:02.

Dear, Jun

I am excited by your post about The Nile cruise because I've known cruises flow down rivers, and lakes, and streams of water but I've never known that they go down the Nile rivers like, that's really cool and i would love to see the sights on the Nile river.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is Nile has extraordinary Eco system, creating chains of natural landmarks as the great Nile delta. Along the water ways, you can also enjoy the rural Egypt village life. I think this is surprising because I've always wanted to see sights on different places but i never would have thought that it would be on the Nile river this is very exciting to me.

Another sentence that i read Well, the Egyptians, just like their ancestors, were smart enough to adopt an extraordinary trend from the West. That is, of course, floating Hotel, purely seaborne entertainments; the cruise. i wonder what type of entertainment there was in ancient village life and how they could make people laugh and cry but therefore the sights on the Nile cruise could tell me.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time i was studying Egypt and we actually took a trip to an museum and it had a lot of things on ancient Egypt and then i asked the guy who was giving us the tour about how the village people lived and then he told me about the Nile river and what people did with it and things like that so it all led up to me studying about the Nile cruise

Thanks for your writing . I look forward to seeing what you write next, because i would be hoping to see more post about the Nile river and about what the ancient Egyptians did with it so once again i thank you Jun for writing this post.

Cruise

amartinez's picture
Submitted by amartinez on Thu, 2013-12-12 12:56.

I am impressed with your writing because it is short to read and it only has three paragraphs so it makes it easy .

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is “ from the day you aboard the ship,you get to enjoy all the commodities it provides.I think this sentence is calm because this is true they provide swimming pools and drinks.

Another sentence that stands out to me is “ Too bad the nile isn't city for you to stay huh.I think this sentence is confusing because I don't know if nile is a city or not.

thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next,because I look forward to what else you write that is short to read .

Too much money!

ltaluy's picture
Submitted by ltaluy on Fri, 2014-06-13 08:09.

Dear Jun,
I am interested to read your post because I wanted to go to the Nile how did it go did you have fun going to the Nile? did you get to see the Nile River.

One of the sentence that you wrote that stand out for me is that you want on a cruise ship for this much money $700 to $1200 dollars for 8 day trip that much money if I had that much money I Would be rich.

Another sentence that is when you said that you went on a Nile cruise for 1000 miles. It depends on the cruise ship, however, the general price ranges from 700 to 1200 dollars for 8 day trip. That's too much money!

Your post remind me of when my family went to Washington D.C. they had a lot of fun when they went there they had to pay a lot of money.

Thank you for writing It was nice reading your post will I look forward to see your next post thank you again.

Nile Cruise

nburton's picture
Submitted by nburton on Mon, 2013-12-16 09:29.

Dear Jun

I am Noah Burton the essay that you wrote about the cruise in Egypt got to me because I never know that there was a cruise in Egypt.

This stood out for me because I bib not now that the Nile is the blessed stream of water,mother of every Egyptian and that came forth

I agree with you because I wish to visit Egypt and go on the Nile cruise for 8 bays I wish I can see the Nile river I hear that it is.a good and relaxing place to be

I can not relate to this because I never went to Egypt I never got on a cruise before but thank you for informing me about the cruise

Thank you for educating me about the wonderful site there are in Egypt I hope to see It for my self one day I hope to see what you wrote next

By. JungJang Nile

jperez's picture
Submitted by jperez on Tue, 2013-12-17 12:58.

By. JungJang Nile Cruise

Is it true that, The Nile, the blessed stream of water, mother of every Egyptian, flows all the way from lake Victoria to the Mediterranean. Does It milked our very first civilizations? Does it still flows under the ancient memory? Not just that, Nile has extraordinary Eco system, creating chains of natural landmarks as the great Nile delta. Along the water ways, you can also enjoy the rural Egypt village life and nature until you reach your destination of Aswan and Luxor, where the ruins of the great ancient welcomes awed visitors.

Is the nile a true city? But the egyptians just like there ancestors,were smart enough to adopt an extraordinary trend from the west.That is, of course, floating Hotel, purely seaborne entertainments; the cruise. Just like the West, cruise is ran like a hotel, same great service, luxurious rooms, and delicious food on Nile for 1000 miles. It depends on the cruise ship, however, the general price ranges from 700 to 1200 dollars. for 8 day trip. It really is worth it, considering other hotel fees and huge cruise ship with similar characteristics, and the fact that it is more than just a hotel.