NWO

by: rivoma

NWO is a topic that has everyone worried at least everyone who is aware of it. NWO is a worldwide conspiracy with many different outlooks on it. The people that are accused of this event in late 2012 are the illuminati a wealthy group of people. The Illuminati are a group of people they represent 13 bloodline families they each are genetically related. NWO is a theory that is said to occur in December 21, 2012.

Their intentions is nothing more than to take over every single human living on the planet. They are also trying to decrease the worlds populations by how much they believe is necessary. In 1992 Dr John Coleman published a book called Conspirators Hierarchy: the story of the committee of 300 One quote from his book really stood out to me” In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.” This quote shows us that we are going to be restricted from many things. We are going to be living a similar lifestyle to that of the Chinese if we end up having a NWO.

The illuminati want people to obey this NWO if not you are sentenced to death. If you do obey then you will granted with life. They only believe in themselves having power and no one else. Their ideal government is them being the rulers and the people being servants. Many people have different ideas of what is going to happen in 2012 . People think the destruction of the world. When what really is going to happen is destruction of our society of ourselves. Illuminati is also brainwashing us through music and television there are many subliminal messages in shows and in music of least expectancy.

I remember seeing a video on youtube talking illuminati in the music industry and how all these artists soul their souls to become famous. I was really interested and shocked at how many artist have done this. I’m also skeptical about this artist being associated with the illuminati but more as being used.

There are many secrets in our government that we’ll only find out until December 2012. I always say to expect the unexpected because you never know what might happen. This could be unexpected for many expected for others.

Cited Sources

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/
“The New World Order, An Overview” By Ken Adachi
This article includes information that is useful for my post on the NWO. It includes many theories. It also has topics that I will talk about in the my post. The Nwo is a conspiracy that many people are anticipating.

Quotes

1. “Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the worlds population by 5.5 billion.”

2. “The illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families.”

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nv2.htm

“New World Order By 2012” By The Coming Depression Editorial Staff