One-on-One with God

by: jlima
Favorite authors
Career goals

God is a major topic in the world. People have their own beliefs. Some people think that there is no God. But my beliefs are different. I believe that there is a God. I'm a Christian and I believe that there is heaven and hell. Jesus is coming On Judgment Day, that's what I believe in. Some people are atheists and don't believe in anything at all. When I go to church, I just sit there listening to the preacher, and I listen to God's Word. Sometimes I think it's interesting and sometimes I think that it's boring. But it's important. I read the bible almost never because of how boring it is, but it really is informative and very useful to a Christian person's life. 

When I go to church I feel very sane and calm because the presence of the Lord is with me. Being a Christian and a believer really changed my life. My life without God was is nothing because He is the only one out there who really truly loves me. He was the one who gave me hope. He held me up when I was down. When I heard the story about Jesus, I was like, "That's OD." I started praying about it and finally understood what it meant. I started crying because of what he did for me up on that cross. Jesus Christ sacrificed His life for our sins. I thank God because he gave up His One and Only Son for us. That's how much he loves his children, us humans.

When I was not a Christian I used to deny and disrespect God. I used to listen to music that did not please God. But when I found out that I can listen to the same kind music but praising the Lord I was like, "That's awesome."

Praying to God feels so good because I feel safe and happy. When I pray it feels like I'm talking to God one-on-one. He makes me feel I like I can move mountains. God is the one and only true God out there. Everything is possible unto the eyes of the Lord. I thank God for everything because without him I wouldn't probably be here typing this. God helped through my problems, depression, and confusion. He healed my scars. Jesus Christ healed me from every lash that he had to suffer. He cried in pain for me. HE DIED IN THE CROSS FOR ME!!!!.

"And behold, I am coming, quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work."

I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are those who His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say "Come!" And let him who thirst come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the things which are written in this book.

He who testifies to these things say "Surely I am coming quickly."

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:12-21

God gave us a gift. That gift is called free will. Which means we have the choice if we want to be believers of Him or against the beliefs. If you accept Jesus Christ as personal savior your name will be written in the Book of Life. Which means we will have eternal life. If you go against the One and Only God, you will suffer the consequences in the Lake of Fire in Hell.

God has promised us the tree of life and his blessings will overcome us. But we have to decide if we want that beautiful gift from God. We have to seek for His presence and mercy.

"Some will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape" song from Underoath. It changed my life and highly recommend it.

http://www.tabernacleofmoses.org/Ruth/RuthCh3.htm