Peace of Mind

by: fogle

My peace is sitting down and having a piece of pizza pie in a paradise of pears with penguins tempting to steal them while Pepsis float by with push pop wings and ring pops grow like mushrooms on the plush chairs and everywhere you look planes of chocolate swim by in pools of PowerAde. My peace is in my mind and there it will stay.

nice

Submitted by StaceyS on Wed, 2009-01-21 23:37.

i very much enjoy this piece...it's a different view of peace itself.

Peace of Mind

Submitted by Phoenix on Sun, 2009-01-25 23:15.

Dear Brittany,

This is...random. It's cool and interesting to read and I really wonder what you were thinking, but I like it. I like the alliteration, the way you use the word pop to create both imagrey of penguins and sweets, and the random imagrery of, just everything. I don't think there is much i would change; it's just too fun and random to change. Keep writing.

Love this post

Submitted by mcolindr on Mon, 2009-01-26 13:19.

Dear Brittany,
    I loved your post; "Peace of Mind", because it's just awesome. I would love to be in a place that's surrounded by all the things I like.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "My peace is in my mind and there it will stay." I think this is a different way to think of peace, but hey, if you can't have peace for real, it doesn't hurt to go to a place where it does exist even if it's in your head.
    Another sentence (or at least part of a sentence) that I agreed with was: "My peace is sitting down and having a piece of pizza..." This stood out for me because I haven't had a good slice of pizza in the longest time.
    You're post reminds me of something that I would think of if I had to come up wih a dream place that I could run away to at any time. That would be nice...
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you right next, because I really enjoyed reading this one.

I like you post!!!!

Submitted by CFlores on Mon, 2009-01-26 14:01.

Dear Brittany,
    I liked your post, "Peace of Mind", because it's so random and very descriptive. I liked how you made me feel like I was there with you, which was very interesting. On sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "My peace is sitting down and having a piece of pizza...." I think this is very descriptive because you explained your "peace." I think that your paradise, is probably want too,  just a little different. Another sentence that I liked was the last sentence. This stood out for me because it's obviously the last sentence and it's very impressing and a good way to finish a post. I do really agree with you that everyone's mind is their own peace. One reason I say this is because it's true and everyone can agree with it. Another reason I say this, is because it's a very good post. Thankz for writing, I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like you unique style of writing run-on sentences. ^.^

Peace of Mind makes me hungry

Submitted by MOnishen on Mon, 2009-01-26 14:22.

Dear Brittany F.

I liked your post "Peace of Mind," because it made me hungry. It was also short, and I really don't want to read. Aso it is time for lunch and I am real hungry.

One sentence that stands out to me was the only one you wrote. It stands out to me because it is the only sentence you wrote.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to reading what you write in the future.