Photography

by: jweh9983

Photography!
Photography is the one thing I’m good at and something I love to do. I know a lot about photo, like how many different lenses there are, and how to use film. I was taught photography by Mr. Bevil my photo teacher. I have been taking pictures since I was little. My mom has inspired me to go further and further with it. The topic interests me because there’s so much to learn and so many things to take pictures of. I still need to learn more about it. For instance what I could do with certain different cameras.
    On the website www.anseladams .com I read a biography about him and learned about what he does. Ansel Adams had a passion for photography with taking pictures of nature. He spent a lot of time at Yosemite where many of his pictures were taken, and had started a month high trip, for people that were interested. Ansel had published his first pictures in 1922. He figured out that he would earn enough money to survive what he loved to do. They journeys that he had taken made a major impact on his life especially, when he had met bender.  One of Ansel Adams quotes were, “There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.”
    I agree to this article because, he is very creative with his photography and likes what he does. Ansel is very determined to experiment with new things. With the insight I learned for this article was that I should experiment and keep taking pictures and to try new things. I think that it’s cool that he did what he did with helping people and teaching them new things.      

it sucksss dont read this...

Submitted by char6390 on Thu, 2010-04-15 14:36.

it sucksss dont read this... it will make you feel dumb

hahahahaha your funny

Submitted by jweh9983 on Thu, 2010-04-22 14:22.

hahahahaha your funny connorrr