A Picture Contains 1,000 Words, You Decide What Mine is Worth!

by: 18keegane

I have spent the last day creating an avatar for this website. It was not a hard process, but it sure was a pretty long one. It took me 3 hours just to make it. This project tested my skills as a photo editor, but also my will power to give my all into this. It all started with me, finding a picture that I thought represented me. I chose a cat and a smiley face because I am a happy person :). Then I had to think about how I was going to make it, with what program will I do this with? I chose pixlr.com and befunky.com, thise sites are really good for editing by the way. I then had to plan. I made a list of materials and tools that I need for my project such as a computer, time, and websites I was to use. After that, I had to go ahead and make the avatar. I used the websites that I said before to make it. It took 3 hours. I used the advanced and efficient versions of pixlr to make most of it, but to make the american flag background with the Irish colors, I used the eye color tool on befunky. I pretty much just put all the pieces together. And oh also I used only non copyrighted pictures for this! If I did not, it would be theft. And I do not want to be fined.

So I was thinking, what do you think about it? What does it make you presume about me? I want to know! Thank you :)

Guess who I AM?

18yuj's picture
Submitted by 18yuj on Fri, 2013-02-22 22:31.

Good job. :) I think this is a good representation. So, you are American, have a lot of friends, likes Halloween, and have brown hair?

I like your avatar. I think

18haques's picture
Submitted by 18haques on Fri, 2013-02-22 23:02.

I like your avatar. I think you were successful in trying to show who you are. I can see that you are american, your favorite holidya might be halloween, you are female, have brown hair, YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION, and that you go to BSGE.

Your Avatar, dear, Is...

18basharr's picture
Submitted by 18basharr on Sat, 2013-02-23 22:59.

I really like your avatar and makes me think I should change mine (not a bad thing). It tells me your an American girl who LOVES 1D (ditto), is from BSGE, and likes halloween. The brown hair and glasses are great, but you don't have those. Anyway, really good job!

Its AWESOME. I can tell a lot

18rydingm's picture
Submitted by 18rydingm on Wed, 2013-02-27 10:39.

Its AWESOME. I can tell a lot about you from this, like you go to BSGE.

Its AWESOME. I can tell a lot

18rydingm's picture
Submitted by 18rydingm on Wed, 2013-02-27 10:40.