Political Writing - Bad? Or just plain funny?

by: treyk
Career goals
When asked to comment on political writing, I drew my inspiration from an episode on vh1 named "Funniest celebrity quotes."  After about an hour of hilarious and pathetic comments from multiple celebrities, I excitedly awaiting the number one quote.  This quote was from Arnold Schwarzenegger and was one of the only political quotes, apart from the many George Bush lines about going to see the OBGYN.  When asked about his position on gay marriage, Schwarzenegger states, "I believe that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."  Why in the world is he the governor or one of the biggest states in America!?  This is probably one of the stupidest political quotes I have ever heard.  This statement makes me a proud Utahn citizen and it makes me so happy that I do not live in California where I am sure they hear these kind of things all the time.  Here are some more quotes made me Schwarzeneggger:

"From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they're taxed. Then they go and get the cup of coffee, they're taxed....This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax."

Arnold Quotes

"To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say, Don't be economic girlie men!"

Arnold Quotes

One word: WOW. Just wow.

Submitted by JackyHuynh on Mon, 2012-11-12 01:17.

One word: WOW.
Just wow.