The Pyramids

by: cceballos

In jackie gaff essay ancient egypt from Gaff, J. 2005. Ancient Egypt. Chicago, Ill.: Heinemann Library.The author is mostest talking about how the people live in ancient egypt.They also was talking about how they live and what they did to server and also what they did when one person die.this is what the author.

When we consider the issue of now ancient egypt is a place that everyone can see.Some might wonder why do ancient egypt people put die people in pyramind? Jackie gaff blog post addresses this question because they put people in pyramind those people was famous.

The perhaps a perhap is like the king of ancient egypt.Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly.

This is basically saying and what this paragraph about perhaps is talking about what the perhap role is.and what his daily life is like .In that paragraph the perhap does a lot of thing.

This might make one wonder why did ancient egypt was like this because when people live in ancient egypt they would do many different thing that we do today because they use to put people in pyramids when they die. They all had to do what the perhap say or something would happen to them.

Another point geff makes in his blog post is how the ancient egypt people have to do what the perhap said. This is bad because i think that people should do whatever they want. Because if people don't have that then i think that they do not have a life.

A third point addressed by geff is the people that die and they are put in a pyramid is the people like the perhap and people that help the perhap. But i think that because people are in pyramid does not mind that people like them.

What we can appreciate about this writer work is that i think that all this is true.we can look forward to seeing what he writes next because i like this book a look.