The Ramayana

by: LEO
The Ramayana

The Ramayana(Book,Movie,or Show)The Ramayana is just like a quest about the hero Rama who can be compared to the hero Gilgamesh.The Ramayana is like the bible for Hindu people and their beliefs.The Ramayana talks about gods and the troubles in the life of Rama. Rama is a god who was reincarnated and became the son of a king who banished him because of a promised owed to one of his wives.Where the king says "I am sorry my son Rama but a king must keep his promise."Rama was banished for fourteen years but he was not alone he was with his beautiful wife that he loved Sita.They traveled the forest together,But when the evil demon Ravana kidnaps Sita,Rama and a monkey army go to rescue Sita,destroy the demon army, and kill Ravana.Rama was successful but did not trust if Sita was pure enough.She had gone through all these test and passed but when rumor went through the city about this,Rama cared to much about his image and then banished Sita who then gave birth to twins who were Rama's sons.The book ends in a crazy way but it keeps the reader interested and those who are reading it because of their religion.I liked this book and beilive that everyone will enjoy the book.