Randomness is The Best, Random Cats & Dogs are better!

by: 18keegane

-
-
-
-
Making this prodject was not hard but it was very time consuming. I first went on scratch, scratch is a animation maker and it is really easy to use. I then had to make the sprites. This process took a while to do. I had to first think about what I wanted to use. I am obviously not a good artist so I chose the easiest thing ever to draw, a dog. And what pairs better with a dog than a cat? So I quickly made those and started on the next step, the backround. I had no idea what the storyline of my story was going to be so I chose a very neutral backround, a backyard! That was a little bit harder to draw. I wanted to make it look the least bit professional so I worked to make the lines as straight and things as realistic as possible, I failed. Then, was the main part, placing the blocks to make the prodject. I mainly used the broadcast block to allow for all of the actions of the sprite to run smoothly. This took about 2 hours, the script was very complicated and I had almost no idea how things worked, but I ended up finding out. That is pretty much all I did... Ok well it was nice talking to you... BYEEE!
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHY ARE YOU SCROLLING?! I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

Dear Emma : I am laughing

18rahmank's picture
Submitted by 18rahmank on Mon, 2013-03-18 19:00.

Dear Emma :

I am laughing because of your animation, "Randomness is The Best, Random Cats and Dogs are Better," because it was very funny. The movements were appropriate. The dialogue was also given at the correct time.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "OMG is this guy stalking me?" I think this is funny because the characters are seeing each other everywhere, and it seems as if the dog is following the cat.

Another sentence that I laughed at was: "Umm, its only been 5 minutes." This stood out for me because it was a short amount of time, and the other character seemed like a very happy person.

Your animation reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I saw one of my friends 10 times in one week. I saw him everyday, and some days, more than once because later that day, we went to the same parties.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your animation was very funny in a short amount of time.