Ravens Gate

Ravens gate is a very suspenseful book and pulled me in right from the start. I think the author did a really good job of doing that because I didn't want to put the book down chapter after chapter until I forced myself too, because you always wanted to know what was going to happen next. What I also liked about the book is that It gave you hints so that It was enough to give you an idea of what you thought was going to happen, when something else actually happened, so there were a lot of twists and turns. It was about a young boy named matt who lost his parents when he was eight and later gets in a lot of trouble and is sent to a program called leaf to live with a strange old lady. Weird things begin to happen on the farm and too matt so through the whole book all matt wants is answers and later gets them.

What do you think Ravens Gate is?
Does this book sound intriguing to you?
What do you think the strange old lady is hiding?

Raven Gate sounds like a very

AG08's picture
Submitted by AG08 on Mon, 2015-01-05 00:35.

Raven Gate sounds like a very interesting book! Something that can give your readers even more of a visual would be a direct quote from the book. That way readers can connect your description with the actual text. I also liked that you asked three questions at the end of your review of the book. It leaves the reader with a mysterious ending, that can be answered by reading the book.