Research on The Theory of God Being an Alien.

by: cobjoe

My research is about the theory between gods and aliens. What really got me interested in this was the show “Ancient Aliens.” In this show theorists explain the relationship between gods and aliens in the past and possibly the future. I already knew that there were hints that said gods could be aliens. What I also wanted to know that what would in fact happen if these “gods” were aliens. Will religion crumble? What would happen to society? I want to argue that there is a possibility of aliens being mistaken as gods.

During my research I found out some interesting...ideas. In this one article actually written by a priest it is said that aliens are the devil in disguise! I also found in some ancient hiroglphic writings in Egypt, a carving of an alien-type figure. I want to know more about how the religion community’s view on this matter. Some religions even state alien visitation in their holy writings. That will be covered in my research paper.

It is quite fun looking over many theories in my research. I love reading other people’s thoughts on this idea. It is challenging, because I thought want to use just anyone’s article or site. I don’t want to use any invalid information either. What I hope to achieve in my research is the belief in people that this whole theory can be taken seriously. I want people to focus on what would happen if our said “gods” were actually begins from another world and we have misinterpreted them and their teachings. I want to people to see these ancient aliens for what they are, not for what they can’t be.

Oh my goodness.

Submitted by aboulhosn on Wed, 2012-05-30 11:56.

This is definitely the strangest research topic I've ever heard. I'm not sure what to make of it, since both God (or gods) and aliens have questionable existences in reality. Many people don't believe in either. So the argument that God could be an alien seems a little ... like an episode of the X-Files.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE The X-Files.

I'm curious to see how your research paper turns out! I'm prepare to learn a LOT, that's for sure!

Really

Submitted by shashi on Thu, 2013-05-02 23:23.

Yesyou are right and my thinking is the same as you know in every religion most ofthe myth that Some god come from heaven or gone. May be possible that they arealiens and they were very powerful So at time people accept as power or god.InHindu religion, we also believe that there is heaven and god are there. Andalso we in many religious book , they have code to pronounce say mantra andsome god appeared So all this topic is full of excitement.