The sad little dog

In chapter 20 of the book “Living up the street”and it was about one of his friends dog in the first and second sentence of the book. When the owner gave the dog some food the dog started to cry.While Gary and his two best friends was watching TV the light turn off and they had to tell funny jokes.

The 20 chapters of The Living Up The Street by Gary Soto might leave a reader feeling,sad because

We learn something interesting about one on the character's,Dianne on page 157 “We told jokes—or more accurately—I told jokes and Ernesto and Dianne made sounds that could be considered laughter" This is typical of how this character acts in this book, so far.She often seems to be Dianne just love to laugh to funny jokes.I would laugh like that with my friends to and you can know about a person is by the laugh.

After this part of the book, most readers probably will not be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because it is just so boring i am just kidding it just that it is not that good because book i like to read is they are good has actions and this book does not have any action.What's probably going to happen next is that the owner would let the dog out of the bathroom