Scars by Cheryl Rainfield

by: Justin P

In this book Scars, The main characters name is Kendra, She is being stalked by somebody, as a child she was sexually abused and because of that she is so overwhelmed and she cuts herself. Kendra as she is talks with a mentor, therapist and a teacher. She goes through so much pain as she tries to remember the identity of the person who has sexually abused Kendra.

Dear justin, um i really like

Submitted by Angelica on Wed, 2013-05-15 12:31.

Dear justin,
um i really like your comment because you litterally gave the whole book away. i havent gotten a chance to read this book but it looks really interesting. this can relate to many people situations especially criminals. Criminals must have had a dark past to have done bad things to other people. we never knew what can happen to kendra we actually dont know what her future can be!

Thanks

Submitted by Justin P on Wed, 2013-05-15 12:37.

Why thank you for that diligent comment :)

Well. . .

Submitted by Franchesca on Wed, 2013-05-15 12:42.

Dear Justin,
Yeah I kind of agree with angelica, you literally gave away the whole book. This does seem interesting. I was also was planning to read this book before but, um yeah.
The sentence that sort of caught my eye was "She goes through so much pain as she tries to remember the identity of the person who has sexually abused Kendra.". That last part seemed intense to read. I was sort of imagining some sort of weird seem of her standing in a dark ally standing over a body, my imagination, anyways. I hope you continue writing and I hope to hear more from you.

I love this book

Submitted by Michelle V on Thu, 2013-06-06 18:13.

Dear Justin,
I recently read this book & I was very fond of it. I love how you portrayed the whole summary ! Keep up the good work ;)