Searching The Net
If you are struggling to search the web the best tips to navigate yourself around the web would be by first learning all the basics:
What are Search Engines?
- Search engines are the very special websites on the internet that make it much easier to find the information that you need.
What are Speech Marks used for?
- Speech Marks are used to search for PHRASES.
What are Plus Signs used for?
- Plus Signs are used for words which MUST appear in the results.
What are Minus Signs used for?
- Minus Signs are used to search for pages which do NOT include a certain word.
What are Spelling used for?
- Spelling is used for if you dont spell a word properly when you are searching, in result you will not get good searching results.
What are Lots of Search Words used for?
- If you use more words in a search, your results are likely to be better.
What are Choose your Words Carefully used for?
- Using search words will give you more accurate results, and will speed up the searching process.