Searching for their real parents in Maximum Ride

by: rvlas

Recently I read pages 224- 262 in Maximum Ride Angel Experiment by James Paterson and i enjoyed it because it was very interesting to know what had happened and how they got away from the schoo,l but it was even more interesting to know that they are going to search for their real parents and try to find them.

One line from this part of the book that stands out for me is "Touch it and you're human popcorn." I think this is shocking because they were just about to touch it and it would've hurt and probably they're quest to find they're parents would've been over.

This section of  Maximum Ride The Angel Experiment reminds me of something in the news. What happened was that a man jumped on the railways and got himself shocked to death and then crushed over by the subway in a suicide attempt.

What's probably going to happen next is the herd are going to find the institute and find they're real parents.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of this book because it is very thrilling and exiting.

Cool

Submitted by 14syd on Tue, 2009-02-10 12:50.

The book seems to be interersting and i would like to read it. One, the response that was given about it was interesting and the connection to a subway death made it realistic. Two, the author of the book is James patterson and i have read many other books by him like Pop Goes the Weasel and The Big Bad Wolf  which were two very good books. The subway suicide sounds scary and makes me wonder how the book would be.

David S. Baccalaureate School for Global Education