The secret behind what you eat

I started to read “ The Omnivore's Dilemma” by Michael Pollan, and my first impression is about the book was about Dilemma and that means a state which requires a choice between equally unfavorable (bad) options. Also in the book the author was writing about how kids traits from your parents and that means Genetic.

One question I have is How can being a carnivore and a vegetarian be totally different ways of responding to the same information? What I want the author to explain is how can carnivore and vegetarian be different word but mean the same information ? and this is important is because a these words are the same thing.

Another question I have is How can farming be a tough way to making a living?The answer to this is probably the reason why farming is a tough way to make a living is because the farmer has 2 job i think he or she does but they have to wake up early in the morning.I think i’ll be able to find out more by reading a book about farming and animal.

A third question i have is How can a book change your life?When I think more on this question,I being to wonder why did the author made a book about food ?

I am look forward to reading “The Omnivore's Dilemma”because i want to read about different thing inside food and what the secret of food.And what you have to do to make a healthy choice.

Dear Faith Castaneda

gvillanueva's picture
Submitted by gvillanueva on Fri, 2016-05-13 09:32.

I am interested with your post, "The secret behind what you eat," because you write nice and you explain stuff.

One question you wrote that stands out for me is: "A third question i have is How can a book change your life?When I think more on this question,I being to wonder why did the author made a book about food ?" I think this is interesting because I never asked that question and now that I read this comment i can think about it more later.

Another sentence that I like was: "Another question I have is How can farming be a tough way to making a living?The answer to this is probably the reason why farming is a tough way to make a living is because the farmer has 2 job i think he or she does but they have to wake up early in the morning.I think i’ll be able to find out more by reading a book about farming and animal." This stood out for me because i also was thinking about that why do farmers have problems it seems pretty easy to me.maybe that might be answered in the book.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is good and i can't wait to see more!!