Senior Research (Working) Thesis

by: ALopez

It has taken me a while to figure out a thesis I could research about the rest of my senior year. There is a problem with the gap of wealthy people who have access to energy more so than low income people. Low-income people do not have access to solar energy, but a possible solution to this problem would be grant programs that give these people that access. I am impacted and disappointed at the same time with the information I am finding. This is why I decided to talk about it and find solutions because it is going to be great for the community and it will improve the future. I’m glad I’m on task with all of my senior project process, and I’m going to keep working hard. I look forward to receiving some feedback from students that might be going through the same process.

ALopez very interesting

AG08's picture
Submitted by AG08 on Mon, 2014-11-24 02:17.

ALopez very interesting topic! I have not taken a lot of time to think about how our energy is distributed. When I hear conversations about the widening gap between the wealthy and the poor, money is always what comes to mind. Resources, however, solar power in particular is a creative way to look at the differences between higher and lower classes. Looking forward to hearing how your project goes.