should we have the right to bear arms

by: ddia4188
What I'm good at

Should we have right to bear arms
I think we should have the right to bear arms because we need some defense sometime to .we don’t want to get our things stolen when we are out in the streets…
It’s also bad because so many people are using them in a bad way killing innocent people and just use it to steal many police abuse there power with a gun and a badge to that’s why they are bad to but we need them for protection everyone should have like a gun in their house just to be safe because the man of the house has to protect their family and if they don’t have a gun or something there is a chance that that family won’t survive if someone tries to shoot them because guns aren’t bad unless they are in the wrong hands but still we can’t stop bad people from getting guns out in the streets there is always going to be guns but we need to know how to use them the right way to protect ourselves.
“Guns are a good use in the world but it’s a big part of war to “
The meaning of the Second Amendment depends upon who you talk to.  The National Rifle Association, which has the Second Amendment (minus the militia clause) engraved on its headquarters building in Washington, insists that the Amendment guarantees the right of individuals to possess and carry a wide variety of firearms.  Advocates of gun control contend that the Amendment was only meant to guarantee to States the right to operate militias.  For almost seventy years following its cryptic decision of U. S. vs. Miller in 1939, the Court  http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/beararms.htm