Soccer

by: bley6040
Career goals

The topic I have selected is soccer. Soccer is interesting to me because I play on a Mexican league every Sunday. I play defense and enjoy it. What I want to know are about what opportunities I will have to play soccer in college. I don’t kno

I went to google.com and found the site www.collegesportsscholarships.com. On this site, I read an article called “Soccer Recruiting and How to Apply for a Scholarship”. In this article, the writer is talking about how soccer isn’t a head count sport. That soccer is a equivalency sports that means the coaches can give their player a scholarship.” Say 25 partial scholarships instead of 12 full ride.”

I agree with this article because it gives soccer player the chance to go to school. This article should me that soccer can help me get into college. I’m happy I saw this article because it gave me a lot of information.

Mexican league on Sunday i

Submitted by rroj7777 on Fri, 2010-04-16 10:18.

Mexican league on Sunday i play too. it fun playing there u get better at it n meet people.

Mexican league is fun to

Submitted by sbue6298 on Fri, 2010-04-16 15:09.

Mexican league is fun to play i like to mess around witha the old guys since there so slow! but then agian you get them pist off and u end up getting hurt.